Cheapest 2015 Fiat 500e Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Apr 14, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Consumers have lots of choices when looking for the lowest priced FIAT 500e insurance. They can either spend hours contacting agents getting price quotes or save time using the internet to find the lowest rates. There are both good and bad ways to shop for auto insurance so you’re going to learn the quickest way to price shop coverage for your FIAT and locate the lowest price either online or from local insurance agents.
Consumers need to check auto insurance prices quite often since insurance rates are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. Even if you got the best rates for 500e insurance on your last policy you will most likely find a better rate today. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about auto insurance because you’re about to learn the best methods to buy cheaper auto insurance.
Buying car insurance is not that difficult. If you are paying for car insurance now, you will be able to cut costs considerably using these tips. Drivers just need to understand how to find the lowest price online.
How to Buy Insurance Coverage Online
There are multiple methods you can shop for 2015 FIAT 500e insurance coverage but one way is less time-consuming than others. You can waste a lot of time driving to agents in your area, or you can stay home and use online quoting to get rates in a matter of minutes.
Most of the best insurance companies take part in a program where prospective buyers send in one quote, and each participating company can give them a price based on the submitted data. This eliminates the need for quotation requests to every company.
To enter your information into the quoting system, click here (opens in new window).
The one downside to pricing coverage this way is you don’t know exactly which companies you want pricing from. If you wish to select individual companies to request quotes from, we have a page of companies who write insurance coverage in your area. View list of insurance companies.
Which method you use is up to you, but make sure you use identical coverage information with every price quote. If you are comparing different deductibles you can’t possibly truly determine the lowest rate.
Lots of discounts mean lots of savings
Companies that sell car insurance do not advertise all available discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so we researched some of the more common and also the lesser-known ways to save on auto insurance. If you aren’t receiving every discount you deserve, you are throwing money away.
- Sign Early and Save – A few companies offer discounts for switching policies prior to your current policy expiring. It can save you around 10%.
- Drive Less and Save – Fewer annual miles on your FIAT can earn better rates on cars that stay parked.
- Passive Restraints – Factory air bags can qualify for discounts of more than 20%.
- Distant Student – Youth drivers living away from home attending college and do not have a car may qualify for this discount.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles prevent accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Homeowners Discount – Owning a home may trigger a auto insurance policy discount due to the fact that maintaining a home requires personal responsibility.
- Anti-theft System – Cars that have factory anti-theft systems can help prevent theft and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Lower Rates for Military – Being deployed with a military unit may qualify for rate reductions.
As a disclaimer on discounts, most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. Most only reduce individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. Just because it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, companies don’t profit that way.
For a list of insurers with discount auto insurance rates, follow this link.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Why your FIAT 500e insurance rates may be high
Smart consumers have a good feel for the factors that go into determining your insurance rates. Knowing what influences your rates enables informed choices that could result in better insurance rates.
Listed below are some of the items insurance companies consider when setting premiums.
- Never go without insurance – Driving with no insurance can get your license suspended and as a result your rates will increase for letting your coverage lapse. Not only will you pay more, failure to provide proof of insurance might get you a revoked license or a big fine.
- Don’t buy coverages you don’t need – There are quite a few extra coverages that you can get tricked into buying on your insurance policy. Coverages for vanishing deductibles, accidental death and additional equipment coverage are some examples. These coverages may sound good when you first buy your policy, but now you might not need them so eliminate them to save money.
- Discounts for married couples – Getting married can actually save you money when buying insurance. Marriage translates into being more responsible and statistics show drivers who are married are more cautious.
- Discounts for multiple policies – The majority of insurers will award you with lower prices to customers who carry more than one policy. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can amount to five, ten or even twenty percent. Even with this discount, it’s in your best interest to compare other company rates to confirm you are receiving the best rates possible.
- Lower rates with optional equipment – Owning a car that has an advanced theft prevention system can help lower your rates. Theft prevention features such as tamper alarm systems, vehicle immobilizer technology and General Motors OnStar can help prevent your vehicle from being stolen.
- Liability insurance protects assets – Liability insurance is the protection if ever a court rules you are at fault for personal injury or accident damage. Liability insurance provides you with a defense in court up to the limits shown on your policy. This coverage is very inexpensive compared to physical damage coverage, so drivers should carry high limits.
Situations that might require an agent
When buying proper insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is no single plan that fits everyone. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
These are some specific questions could help you determine whether you would benefit from professional advice.
- Am I covered when driving on a suspended license?
- How can I get my company to pay me more for my totalled car?
- Who is covered by my policy?
- Can my babysitter drive my car?
- What is high-risk coverage and where do I buy it?
- Am I covered if I hit a deer?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but one or more may apply to you, you might consider talking to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can help protect your family.
Are insurance coverage companies telling the truth?
Drivers constantly see and hear ads for cheaper car insurance from companies such as Progressive, Allstate and GEICO. They all make an identical promise about savings if you change your policy.
How can each company say the same thing?
Different companies have a preferred profile for the type of driver that is profitable for them. A good example of a profitable customer might be over the age of 50, is a homeowner, and drives less than 7,500 miles a year. A customer who matches those parameters will get the preferred rates and as a result will probably save when switching.
Consumers who are not a match for these standards must pay a higher premium and this can result in business going elsewhere. The ads say “customers that switch” not “everybody who quotes” save that much. That is how insurance companies can advertise the savings. This illustrates why drivers must compare as many rates as you can. It is impossible to predict which insurance companies will give you the biggest savings on FIAT 500e insurance.
Car insurance coverage information
Understanding the coverages of your policy aids in choosing the best coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. The terms used in a policy can be confusing and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Comprehensive protection – This covers damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first must pay your deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims such as damage from a tornado or hurricane, a broken windshield, a tree branch falling on your vehicle, hitting a deer and vandalism. The most a insurance company will pay at claim time is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Uninsured or underinsured coverage – Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage provides protection from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered claims include hospital bills for your injuries as well as damage to your FIAT 500e.
Because many people carry very low liability coverage limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is a good idea.
Collision coverages – Collision coverage pays for damage to your 500e caused by collision with another car or object. A deductible applies then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision coverage protects against claims such as crashing into a ditch, scraping a guard rail, colliding with another moving vehicle, crashing into a building and hitting a mailbox. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Drivers also have the option to increase the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Medical expense coverage – Med pay and PIP coverage reimburse you for bills like dental work, hospital visits, pain medications, doctor visits and rehabilitation expenses. They are utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. They cover you and your occupants and will also cover if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal injury protection coverage is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Liability coverages – Liability insurance protects you from damage or injury you incur to other’s property or people in an accident. It protects YOU against other people’s claims. Liability doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
It consists of three limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You commonly see limits of 50/100/50 which stand for a limit of $50,000 per injured person, $100,000 for the entire accident, and property damage coverage for $50,000.
Liability coverage protects against claims like emergency aid, loss of income, legal defense fees and attorney fees. How much liability coverage do you need? That is up to you, but consider buying as large an amount as possible.
Cheaper insurance is a realistic goal
While you’re price shopping online, don’t be tempted to buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In many instances, an accident victim reduced uninsured motorist or liability limits only to discover later that it was a big error on their part. Your focus should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best price while not skimping on critical coverages.
Consumers switch companies for a variety of reasons including high rates after DUI convictions, not issuing a premium refund, extreme rates for teen drivers or delays in responding to claim requests. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch finding the right auto insurance provider is actually quite simple.
You just read a lot of tips how to reduce 2015 FIAT 500e insurance prices online. The most important thing to understand is the more providers you compare, the better your chances of lowering your rates. You may even find the lowest premiums are with the smaller companies.
- Insuring a Leased Car (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Senior Drivers (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Credit and Insurance Scores (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Dodge Grand Caravan Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Ford Fusion Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area