Cheapest 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 5, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for lower insurance coverage rates for your Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class? Have you fallen victim to overpriced insurance coverage? Believe me when I say many consumers are feeling buyer’s remorse and feel like there’s no way out.
Many insurers compete for your hard-earned dollar, and because of this it can be hard to compare insurers and get the best coverage at the best rate
It’s a great practice to price shop coverage yearly since insurance rates change frequently. If you had the lowest rates for CLS-Class coverage last year other companies may now be cheaper. You can find a lot of misleading information regarding insurance coverage online, so with this article, you’re going to get a lot of great tips on how to stop overpaying for insurance.
If you have car insurance now, you will be able to reduce your rates substantially using these tips. Choosing the best insurance company for you is not that difficult. Although consumers must learn how insurance companies sell online and take advantage of how the system works.
The fastest way that we advise to get policy rate comparisons is to know the trick most insurance companies actually pay money for the chance to provide you with free rate quotes. All consumers are required to do is provide a small amount of information including how much you drive, the ages of drivers, your credit rating estimate, and whether or not you need a SR-22. That rating data is sent automatically to many different companies and they provide comparison quotes with very little delay.
To find the cheapest insurance rates, click here and complete the quick form.
Do you qualify for these ten discounts?
Auto insurance companies do not advertise every discount very clearly, so we break down both the well known and the more hidden savings tricks you should be using.
- Homeowners Discount – Owning a house may earn you a small savings because owning a home shows financial diligence.
- Club Memberships – Belonging to certain professional organizations could qualify you for a break when buying insurance for CLS-Class coverage.
- Safety Course Discount – Completing a course in driver safety can save you 5% or more and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Cars that have air bags or motorized seat belts may earn rate discounts up to 30%.
- Service Members Pay Less – Being on active duty in the military could mean lower rates.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Larger companies have better rates if you take out a life insurance policy as well.
- Auto/Home Discount – When you have multiple policies with the same insurance company you will save at least 10% off all policies.
- Save with a New Car – Insuring a new car can be considerably cheaper since new cars are generally safer.
- Payment Method – If you pay your bill all at once rather than paying monthly you could save 5% or more.
- Anti-theft Discount – Cars that have factory anti-theft systems are stolen less frequently and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
Drivers should understand that most discounts do not apply the whole policy. Some only reduce individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. Even though it may seem like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, insurance companies aren’t that generous.
To see a list of insurance companies who offer insurance discounts, click this link.
Don’t assume everyone needs the same coverage
When choosing coverage for your vehicles, there isn’t really a perfect coverage plan. Everyone’s situation is unique and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. These are some specific questions can aid in determining whether your personal situation could use an agent’s help.
- Can I afford to pay high deductible claims out of pocket?
- Where can I find DUI or SR-22 insurance?
- Do I need special endorsements for business use of my vehicle?
- Is my 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class covered for smoke damage?
- Do I have coverage if my license is suspended?
- Are my friends covered when driving my 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class?
- Will my vehicle be repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
- Will my rates increase for filing one claim?
- Am I covered if I wreck a rental car?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you know they apply to you, you might consider talking to an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or click here for a list of insurance companies in your area.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Is there deception in advertising?
Companies like State Farm, GEICO and Progressive continually stream ads in print and on television. All the ads make an identical promise that you can save after switching your coverage to them. How can each company claim to save you money?
All the different companies have a certain “appetite” for the driver that makes them money. For example, a driver they prefer could be over the age of 50, has no prior claims, and has a short commute. A customer who meets those qualifications will get very good rates and most likely will cut their rates substantially.
Consumers who don’t qualify for the “perfect” profile will be charged a more expensive rate which usually ends up with business going elsewhere. The ad wording is “customers that switch” but not “drivers who get quotes” save that much. That is how insurance companies can advertise the savings. That is why it’s extremely important to quote coverage with many companies. You cannot predict which insurance companies will give you the biggest savings on Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class insurance.
Car insurance coverages explained
Knowing the specifics of car insurance aids in choosing the best coverages for your vehicles. Car insurance terms can be impossible to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Shown next are typical coverages offered by car insurance companies.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM)
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage provides protection from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. This coverage pays for hospital bills for your injuries as well as damage to your 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class.
Since many drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage should not be overlooked.
Liability coverage can cover injuries or damage you cause to a person or their property in an accident. It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have policy limits of 50/100/50 that means you have $50,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $100,000, and a limit of $50,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability coverage pays for claims such as structural damage, repair bills for other people’s vehicles, legal defense fees, attorney fees and medical services. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as high a limit as you can afford.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance kick in for immediate expenses like funeral costs, doctor visits and pain medications. They are used in conjunction with a health insurance program or if there is no health insurance coverage. They cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and will also cover any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not universally available but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
This coverage pays for damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. A deductible will apply and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things like vandalism, hitting a deer, rock chips in glass and damage from flooding. The highest amount a car insurance company will pay at claim time is the market value of your vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider dropping full coverage.
This covers damage to your CLS-Class resulting from a collision with an object or car. You first must pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision insurance covers claims such as colliding with another moving vehicle, hitting a parking meter, crashing into a building, driving through your garage door and colliding with a tree. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from older vehicles. You can also choose a higher deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Saving money is sweet as honey
We’ve covered a lot of techniques to save on 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class insurance. It’s most important to understand that the more rate quotes you have, the better your chances of lowering your rates. You may even discover the best prices are with a small mutual company. Some small companies may cover specific market segments cheaper compared to the large companies like Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
As you shop your coverage around, it’s a bad idea to buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In too many instances, drivers have reduced liability coverage limits only to find out they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your focus should be to find the BEST coverage at an affordable rate while still protecting your assets.
Cheaper insurance can be bought from both online companies as well as from independent agents, so you should compare both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some car insurance companies don’t offer online quoting and many times these small, regional companies only sell through independent insurance agents.
To learn more, link through to these articles:
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)
- Electronic Stability Control FAQ (iihs.org)
- Insuring a Leased Car (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Understanding your Policy (NAIC.org)
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- How to Avoid Staged Accidents (State Farm)
Frequently Asked Questions
What factors determine the cost of insurance for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class?
The cost of insurance for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class is influenced by various factors, including the following:
- Driver’s age and driving history
- Location of the insured vehicle
- Annual mileage
- Vehicle’s trim level and features
- Safety and security features
- Claim history and credit score of the policyholder
- Insurance coverage options chosen
Is insurance more expensive for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class compared to other vehicles?
In general, luxury vehicles like the 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class tend to have higher insurance rates than typical sedans or economy cars. This is primarily because luxury vehicles usually have higher repair costs and are more expensive to replace in the event of theft or total loss. Additionally, luxury vehicles are often equipped with advanced features that can be costly to repair. However, insurance rates can vary significantly depending on individual factors and insurance providers.
Are there any ways to reduce the insurance costs for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class?
Yes, there are several strategies to potentially lower insurance costs for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class:
- Increase deductibles: Opting for a higher deductible can lower the premium, but it means paying more out of pocket in the event of a claim.
- Bundling policies: Insuring the Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class and other policies (such as home or renters insurance) with the same provider can result in discounts.
- Safety features: Installing additional safety features like anti-theft devices or advanced driver assistance systems might qualify for discounts.
- Defensive driving course: Completing a defensive driving course can demonstrate responsible driving behavior and may lead to lower premiums.
- Shop around: Comparing quotes from multiple insurance providers can help find the best available rates for the desired coverage.
Are there any specific insurance considerations for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class?
When insuring a 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class, it’s important to consider the following:
- Adequate coverage: Since luxury vehicles tend to have higher repair costs, it’s essential to ensure the insurance policy provides sufficient coverage for potential damages or loss.
- Comprehensive and collision coverage: These coverages are typically recommended for luxury vehicles, as they protect against a wider range of risks, including theft, vandalism, and accidents.
- OEM parts coverage: If you prefer that your vehicle be repaired with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts, consider adding this coverage to your policy.
- Gap insurance: If you financed or leased your CLS-Class, gap insurance can be beneficial as it covers the difference between the vehicle’s value and the remaining loan or lease balance in the event of a total loss.
Can I obtain insurance quotes specifically for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class?
Yes, most insurance providers offer online quoting tools or have agents who can provide insurance quotes tailored to a 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class. To obtain accurate quotes, you’ll need to provide information about yourself, the vehicle, and desired coverage options. It’s recommended to gather multiple quotes from different providers to compare rates and coverage terms.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- Hyundai Elantra Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Chevrolet Impala Insurance
- Hyundai Sonata Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area