Cheapest 2016 Fiat 500X Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 6, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Sick and tired of trying to scrape together enough money to buy car insurance? You are no different than most other car owners. Many drivers want to be able to find cheap car insurance. Multiple insurance companies compete to insure your vehicles, so it can be very hard to choose a insurer and uncover the absolute best rate
It is always a good idea to compare rates yearly since rates are variable and change quite frequently. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest price on 500X insurance six months ago, a different company probably has better rates today. There is a lot of wrong information about insurance online, so with this article, you’re going to get some proven techniques to quit paying high insurance rates.
Discounts to Lower 2016 Fiat 500X Insurance Rates
Car insurance companies don’t always advertise all their discounts very clearly, so the following is a list of some of the best known and the more hidden discounts you could be receiving. If you’re not getting every credit you deserve, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Use Seat Belts – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to buckle their seat belts could cut 10% or more off the personal injury premium cost.
- Discount for Good Grades – Getting good grades can be rewarded with savings of up to 25%. This discount can apply until age 25.
- Life Insurance – Some companies give a discount if you purchase life insurance.
- Accident Forgiveness – A few companies permit an accident without raising rates as long as you don’t have any claims for a certain period of time.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles are safer to drive and will save you 10% or more.
- Resident Student – Youth drivers who live away from home without a vehicle on campus can be insured at a reduced rate.
It’s important to understand that some of the credits will not apply to your bottom line cost. A few only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision coverage. Just because you may think you can get free auto insurance, it doesn’t quite work that way.
Companies that may have these discounts include:
- State Farm
- The Hartford
Double check with every prospective company which discounts they offer. Some discounts might not apply everywhere.
How to Tailor Your Auto Insurance Coverage to Your Situation
When it comes to buying the best car insurance coverage, there isn’t really a best way to insure your cars. Every insured’s situation is different so your insurance should reflect that. For instance, these questions might help in determining whether or not you could use an agent’s help.
- Should I have a commercial auto policy?
- When should my teen driver be added to my policy?
- What if I total my 2016 FIAT 500X and owe more than it’s worth?
- When would I need additional glass coverage?
- What is covered by UM/UIM coverage?
- Where can I get insurance after a DUI in my state?
If you’re not sure about those questions but one or more may apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It’s fast, free and can help protect your family.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Auto Insurance Coverage Information
Understanding the coverages of your policy aids in choosing the best coverages for your vehicles. The coverage terms in a policy can be impossible to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Shown next are the normal coverages offered by insurance companies.
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist Coverage
This protects you and your vehicle from other drivers when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. Covered claims include injuries to you and your family and also any damage incurred to your 2016 FIAT 500X.
Because many people have only the minimum liability required by law, their limits can quickly be used up. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage should not be overlooked.
Comprehensive insurance coverage pays for damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You need to pay your deductible first and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims such as hitting a bird, hitting a deer and damage from flooding. The highest amount a insurance company will pay at claim time is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Auto Liability Insurance
Liability coverage protects you from damages or injuries you inflict on property or people that is your fault. It protects you against other people’s claims. Liability doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You commonly see policy limits of 100/300/100 that means you have a limit of $100,000 per injured person, $300,000 for the entire accident, and a limit of $100,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability coverage protects against things such as legal defense fees, structural damage, court costs and medical expenses. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a personal decision, but consider buying as large an amount as possible.
This coverage covers damage to your 500X caused by collision with an object or car. A deductible applies and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage protects against claims such as scraping a guard rail, colliding with a tree, crashing into a ditch, crashing into a building and driving through your garage door. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Drivers also have the option to increase the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Medical Expense Coverage
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage provide coverage for bills for chiropractic care, prosthetic devices and nursing services. They are often used in conjunction with a health insurance program or if you do not have health coverage. Coverage applies to not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and also covers being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP is only offered in select states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay.
Saving Money on Your Fiat 400X Insurance: Summary
In this article, we covered many ways to shop for 2016 FIAT 500X insurance online. The key concept to understand is the more providers you compare, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. You may even find the lowest premiums are with some of the smallest insurance companies. These companies may only write in your state and offer lower rates than the large multi-state companies such as Progressive or GEICO.
When buying insurance coverage, it’s a bad idea to reduce needed coverages to save money. There have been many situations where an insured dropped liability limits or collision coverage only to discover later that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. Your strategy should be to buy the best coverage you can find at the best price while still protecting your assets.
Affordable insurance can be found both online and also from your neighborhood agents, and you should compare price quotes from both so you have a total pricing picture. Some insurance providers may not provide you the ability to get quotes online and many times these regional insurance providers only sell through independent insurance agents.
More detailed insurance coverage information can be found by following these links:
- Insuring a Leased Car (Insurance Information Institute)
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Choosing an Insurance Company (Insurance Information Institute)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find cheap auto insurance rates for a 2016 Fiat 500X in 2023?
To find cheap auto insurance rates for a 2016 Fiat 500X in 2023, you can use our free quote tool. Simply enter your ZIP code, and you will be able to view companies that offer cheap auto insurance rates in your area.
Are there any discounts available to lower the insurance rates for a 2016 Fiat 500X?
Yes, there are several discounts that you may be eligible for to lower your insurance rates. Some of the common discounts include:
- Good driver discount
- Good student discount
- Multi-policy discount
- Safety features discount
- Anti-theft device discount
- Low mileage discount
It’s important to check with each insurance company to see which discounts they offer, as they may vary.
How do I tailor my auto insurance coverage to my specific situation?
The best way to insure your cars depends on your individual situation. Here are a few questions to consider:
- How often do you drive?
- Do you use your vehicle for business purposes?
- Do you have a loan or lease on your vehicle?
- Do you have a history of accidents or violations?
- What is your budget for insurance premiums?
By answering these questions, you can better determine the coverage options that suit your needs. If you’re unsure, it’s recommended to consult with a licensed insurance agent who can provide personalized advice.
What are the common coverages offered by insurance companies?
Insurance companies typically offer the following coverages:
- Liability coverage: Protects against damages or injuries you cause to others.
- Collision coverage: Covers damage to your vehicle in case of a collision.
- Comprehensive coverage: Pays for damage caused by theft, vandalism, or natural events.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage: Protects you if the other driver has insufficient or no insurance.
- Medical expense coverage: Covers medical expenses for you and your passengers in case of an accident.
The specific terms and conditions of these coverages may vary among insurance companies, so it’s important to review your policy and consult with your insurer for detailed information.
How can I save money on my Fiat 500X insurance?
Here are some tips to save money on your Fiat 500X insurance:
- Compare quotes from multiple insurance companies to find the best rate.
- Take advantage of discounts offered by insurers.
- Maintain a good driving record.
- Consider raising your deductible to lower your premium.
- Bundle your auto insurance with other policies, such as homeowners or renters insurance, for a multi-policy discount.
- Drive fewer miles if possible, as low mileage discounts may apply.
- Install safety devices in your vehicle, such as anti-theft systems, to qualify for additional discounts.
Remember, it’s important to strike a balance between affordability and adequate coverage. Don’t sacrifice necessary coverage just to save money.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Kia Optima Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area