Cheapest 1992 Acura Integra Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Dec 14, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for the cheapest insurance coverage rates for your Acura Integra? Finding better rates for insurance coverage can be hard for consumers new to comparison shopping online. There are so many options available that it can quickly become a ton of work to locate the lowest price.
Buying car insurance is not that difficult. Basically, every driver who has to buy car insurance stands a good chance to be able to save money. Nevertheless, car owners must learn the methods companies use to sell online and take advantage of how the system works.
Compare Insurance Costs
Most major insurance companies quote price estimates directly from their websites. This process is quite simple as you just enter the coverage amounts you desire into a form. Behind the scenes, their rating system makes automated requests for your driving record and credit report and provides a quote.
This makes comparing rates easy, but the work required to visit multiple sites and complete many quote forms is monotonous and tiresome. Unfortunately, it is important to perform this step in order to find the best price on insurance.
There is a better way!
An easier way to get multiple rate quotes is to use a quote form that analyzes rates from a lot of companies. This type of form saves time, eliminates repetitive work, and makes online shopping much more efficient. Once the form is submitted, it gets priced and you can select any of the returned quotes. If one or more price quotes are lower than your current rates, it’s easy to complete the application and buy the policy. It takes just a few minutes to complete and you will know how your current rates stack up.
If you want to compare rates using this form now, click here to open in new window and enter your vehicle and coverage information. If you currently have coverage, we recommend you enter your coverages exactly as shown on your declarations page. This way, you will have rate quotes using the exact same coverages.
Acura Integra insurance rates can be determined by these details
An important part of buying insurance is that you know the different types of things that go into determining the price you pay for insurance coverage. Understanding what determines base rates helps enable you to make changes that can help you get much lower annual insurance costs.
- What are your deductibles? – Your deductibles represent how much money you are willing to pay out-of-pocket before a claim is paid by your company. Physical damage coverage, otherwise known as comp (or other than collision) and collision, is used to repair damage to your car. Examples of covered claims are colliding with a building, damage from fire, and rolling your vehicle. The more money you’re willing to pay, the less your insurance coverage will be for Integra coverage.
- Better credit means lower rates – Your credit rating is a large factor in determining your rates. People with excellent credit tend to be more responsible than those with lower credit scores. Therefore, if your credit rating can use some improvement, you could pay less to insure your 1992 Acura Integra by repairing your credit.
- Safe vehicles cost less to insure – Vehicles with good safety scores can get you lower premiums. Safer cars have better occupant injury protection and lower injury rates translates into fewer and smaller insurance claims passed on to you as lower rates. If your Acura Integra earned at least four stars on Safercar.gov or an “acceptable” rating on iihs.org it is probably cheaper to insure.
- Men fork out a little more – Statistics have proven women tend to be less risk to insure than men. However, this does not mean men are worse drivers. Men and women have accidents at about the same rate, but the men have costlier accidents. Men also statistically have more aggressive citations such as reckless driving. Teenage male drivers are most likely to cause an accident and therefore are the most expensive to insure.
- Your location is important – Residing in less populated areas is a positive aspect when talking about insurance coverage. Drivers in populated areas regularly have more traffic problems and a longer drive to work. Fewer people means a lower chance of having an accident as well as less vandalism and auto theft.
- Lower rates with optional equipment – Choosing a vehicle with anti-theft technology or alarm system can get you a discount on your insurance coverage. Theft prevention devices such as LoJack tracking devices, vehicle tamper alarm systems or GM’s OnStar system can thwart car theft.
- More claims means more premium – Car insurance companies give better rates to drivers who do not rely on their insurance for small claims. If you frequently file small claims, you can expect either policy cancellation or increased premiums. Car insurance is designed for larger claims.
- Never allow your policy to lapse – Allowing your coverage to lapse is a sure-fire way to bump up your insurance coverage costs. Not only will you pay more, but being ticketed for driving with no insurance will get you a revoked license or a big fine.You may need to file a SR-22 with your state DMV.
Save with discounts on 1992 Acura Integra insurance
Companies don’t always advertise all available discounts in an easy-to-find place, so we researched both well-publicized and also the lesser-known savings tricks you should be using.
- Good Student – This discount can earn a discount of 20% or more. This discount can apply well after school through age 25.
- Seat Belts Save – Requiring all passengers to use their safety belts could save 15% off your medical payments premium.
- Own a Home – Owning a house can help you save on insurance coverage because owning a home demonstrates responsibility.
- Federal Employees – Employees or retirees of the government can earn a discount up to 10% for Integra coverage with a few insurance coverage companies.
- Accident Forgiveness – Some insurance companies will allow you to have one accident without raising rates so long as you haven’t had any claims for a particular time prior to the accident.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Buying coverage for multiple cars or trucks on one policy could earn a price break for each car.
- Drivers Education – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to successfully complete driver’s ed class in school.
- College Student – Kids in college who live away from home and do not have access to a covered vehicle can receive lower rates.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Driving fewer miles could be rewarded with discounted rates on garaged vehicles.
Keep in mind that most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. Just because you may think having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, it just doesn’t work that way.
To see a list of providers with the best insurance coverage discounts, follow this link.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to choosing the right insurance coverage for your vehicles, there is no cookie cutter policy. Everyone’s situation is unique.
These are some specific questions might point out whether you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Do I have any recourse if my insurance company denies a claim?
- Does my personal policy cover me when driving out-of-state?
- Can I still get insurance after a DUI?
- What is covered by UM/UIM coverage?
- What is roadside assistance coverage?
- Is my trailer covered?
- Do I need replacement cost coverage on my 1992 Acura Integra?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount?
- Why do I need rental car insurance?
- Is my Acura Integra covered if I use it for business?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, you might consider talking to an insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form.
Car insurance coverage information
Knowing the specifics of a insurance policy aids in choosing which coverages you need for your vehicles. Insurance terms can be ambiguous and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Medical payments and PIP coverage
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage reimburse you for short-term medical expenses for surgery, rehabilitation expenses, pain medications and dental work. They are often used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. Coverage applies to both the driver and occupants and will also cover being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal injury protection coverage is not available in all states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Comprehensive auto coverage
This coverage will pay to fix damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first must pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims such as damage from getting keyed, vandalism, a broken windshield, damage from flooding and falling objects. The maximum payout a insurance company will pay at claim time is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider dropping full coverage.
UM/UIM (Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist) coverage
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle when other motorists are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. This coverage pays for injuries to you and your family and damage to your 1992 Acura Integra.
Because many people have only the minimum liability required by law, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Collision insurance will pay to fix damage to your Integra from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You will need to pay your deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision insurance covers claims like damaging your car on a curb, rolling your car, sideswiping another vehicle, driving through your garage door and colliding with a tree. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are older. You can also bump up the deductible to bring the cost down.
This can cover damages or injuries you inflict on other’s property or people. This coverage protects you against claims from other people. It does not cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You might see liability limits of 100/300/100 that means you have $100,000 bodily injury coverage, a per accident bodily injury limit of $300,000, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability insurance covers things such as medical expenses, funeral expenses, repair costs for stationary objects and medical services. How much liability should you purchase? That is a decision to put some thought into, but buy as much as you can afford.
Save your hard earned cash
When shopping online for insurance, do not reduce coverage to reduce premium. There are too many instances where an insured cut liability coverage limits only to regret they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your aim should be to purchase plenty of coverage at a price you can afford while still protecting your assets.
Drivers leave their current company for a number of reasons such as poor customer service, high prices, questionable increases in premium and extreme rates for teen drivers. No matter why you want to switch, finding a new insurance company is pretty simple and you could end up saving a buck or two.
Throughout this article, we presented some good ideas how you can save on 1992 Acura Integra insurance. The key concept to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the better likelihood of reducing your rate. Consumers could even find that the biggest savings come from some of the lesser-known companies.
Additional insurance information is located at these links:
- Five Tips to Save on Auto Insurance (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Teen Driving Statistics (iihs.org)
- Five Mistakes to Avoid (Insurance Information Insitute)
- A Tree Fell on Your Car: Now What? (Allstate)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Chevrolet Cruze Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Volkswagen Jetta Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Kia Forte Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area