Cheapest 2007 Acura TSX Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 3, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Are you a victim of an overpriced car insurance policy? Believe me when I say there are many consumers feeling the pinch from expensive car insurance. Numerous car insurance companies battle for your insurance dollar, so it can be very hard to choose a company to find the best rates possible.
How to Compare Auto Insurance Quotes
All the larger auto insurance companies like Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm give coverage price quotes on their websites. This process doesn’t take a lot of time as you simply enter your required coverages as detailed in the form. Once you submit the form, their system will order information on your driving record and credit history and returns a price quote determined by many factors. Being able to quote online simplifies rate comparisons, but having to visit each company’s website and repetitively fill out multiple forms can get tiresome after awhile. Unfortunately, it is important to do this in order to find the lowest auto insurance rates.
A quicker way to locate the lowest prices requires only one form that gets price quotes from several companies at one time. It saves time, reduces the work, and makes price shopping online much simpler. As soon as you send your information, it gets priced and you are able to buy any one of the pricing results.
If the quotes result in lower rates, you simply finish the application and purchase the new policy. The entire process takes less than 15 minutes and could lower your rates considerably.
In order to fill out one form to compare multiple rates now, click here to open in a new tab and submit your coverage information. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you complete the form with the coverage information exactly as they are listed on your policy. This guarantees you’re receiving a rate comparison for exact coverage.
Discounts are basically free money
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but there are discounts available to help bring down the price. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied at the time of quoting, but lesser-known reductions have to be requested specifically before being credited. If they aren’t giving you every credit possible, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Seat Belts Save – Drivers who require all occupants to use a seat belt can save 10% or more off the personal injury premium cost.
- Air Bag Discount – Vehicles with factory air bags or automatic seat belts can qualify for discounts up to 30%.
- Own a Home – Owning a home can save you money because owning a home requires personal responsibility.
- College Student – Any of your kids who attend school more than 100 miles from home and do not have a car may qualify for this discount.
- Accident Free – Good drivers with no accidents pay less when compared with drivers who are more careless.
- Auto/Life Discount – Select insurance companies reward you with lower rates if you buy life insurance from them.
Consumers should know that some credits don’t apply to the entire policy premium. Most only cut specific coverage prices like collision or personal injury protection. So when the math indicates adding up those discounts means a free policy, it just doesn’t work that way. But any discount will cut your premiums.
A partial list of companies that may have these benefits may include but are not limited to:
- Mercury Insurance
- Farmers Insurance
- Farm Bureau
- State Farm
Before buying, ask each company which discounts they offer. Savings might not be offered in your area.
Which insurance is the “right” coverage?
When it comes to choosing adequate coverage, there really is no single plan that fits everyone. Everyone’s needs are different and your policy should reflect that. For instance, these questions might point out whether you may require specific advice.
- Am I covered when driving in Canada or Mexico?
- Do I need PIP (personal injury protection) coverage in my state?
- Which companies will insure high-risk drivers?
- Do I have coverage when using my vehicle for my home business?
- Can I afford to pay high deductible claims out of pocket?
- Is a fancy paint job covered?
- Do I need motorclub coverage?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but a few of them apply, you might consider talking to an insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can provide invaluable advice.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Parts of your auto insurance policy
Understanding the coverages of auto insurance aids in choosing appropriate coverage at the best deductibles and correct limits. Auto insurance terms can be difficult to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Shown next are the normal coverages available from auto insurance companies.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage
This coverage provides protection from other drivers when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. Covered losses include hospital bills for your injuries and also any damage incurred to your Acura TSX.
Since many drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage should not be overlooked. Normally these limits do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
Auto collision coverage
Collision coverage will pay to fix damage to your TSX resulting from a collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. A deductible applies and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision can pay for things such as scraping a guard rail, driving through your garage door, rolling your car, crashing into a building and hitting a mailbox. This coverage can be expensive, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are older. It’s also possible to increase the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Comprehensive insurance will pay to fix damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You first must pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims like damage from flooding, hitting a bird, vandalism and damage from getting keyed. The highest amount your auto insurance company will pay is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Coverage for medical payments
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage provide coverage for short-term medical expenses for things like hospital visits, X-ray expenses, surgery, dental work and doctor visits. They can be used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. Medical payments and PIP cover you and your occupants and will also cover being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP is not available in all states and may carry a deductible
Liability coverage will cover injuries or damage you cause to a person or their property. It protects you from claims by other people, and does not provide coverage for damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Liability coverage has three limits: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have policy limits of 50/100/50 which means a $50,000 limit per person for injuries, a total of $100,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a limit of $50,000 paid for damaged property. Alternatively, you may have one number which is a combined single limit which combines the three limits into one amount rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability coverage protects against claims such as repair costs for stationary objects, structural damage, repair bills for other people’s vehicles and loss of income. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is up to you, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find the cheapest auto insurance rates for my 2007 Acura TSX?
To find the cheapest auto insurance rates for your 2007 Acura TSX, you can follow these steps:
- Research and gather quotes from multiple insurance companies. You can visit their websites or contact them directly.
- Provide accurate and detailed information about yourself, your vehicle, and your driving history when requesting quotes.
- Compare the quotes you receive, paying attention to both the coverage offered and the premium amounts.
- Consider factors such as the company’s reputation, customer service, and financial stability in addition to the price.
- Look for discounts or promotional offers that may be available to further reduce your insurance costs.
- Once you’ve identified the most affordable option that meets your needs, contact the insurance company to finalize the policy.
Remember, the cheapest insurance may not always provide the best coverage, so it’s important to strike a balance between affordability and adequate protection for your vehicle.
Can I get insurance coverage for a modified or customized 2007 Acura TSX?
Insurance coverage for modified or customized vehicles, including a 2007 Acura TSX, can vary between insurance companies. It’s important to disclose any modifications or customizations made to your vehicle to the insurance provider when obtaining a quote. Some modifications, such as aftermarket parts or performance enhancements, may affect the cost of insurance or require additional coverage. Be sure to discuss your specific modifications with the insurance company to ensure proper coverage and accurate pricing.
Can I transfer my current insurance policy to cover my newly purchased 2007 Acura TSX?
In most cases, you will need to inform your insurance company when you purchase a new vehicle like a 2007 Acura TSX. Transferring your current insurance policy to cover the new car may be possible, but it’s important to contact your insurance provider to update your policy. The insurance company will need the necessary information about the vehicle, such as its make, model, year, and vehicle identification number (VIN). They will then adjust your policy accordingly, considering factors such as the vehicle’s value, safety features, and potential risk factors. It’s essential to update your insurance policy promptly to ensure continuous coverage for your new vehicle.
Can I lower the insurance rates for my 2007 Acura TSX by increasing my deductible?
Yes, increasing your deductible can typically lower the insurance rates for your 2007 Acura TSX. A deductible is the amount you agree to pay out of pocket before your insurance coverage kicks in. By choosing a higher deductible, you’re taking on more financial responsibility in the event of a claim, which can result in lower premium costs. However, it’s important to consider your financial situation and ability to pay the deductible in case of an accident or other covered event. Make sure you choose a deductible that you can comfortably afford if you need to file a claim.
Can I save money on insurance for my 2007 Acura TSX by taking a defensive driving course?
Yes, taking a defensive driving course can potentially help you save money on insurance for your 2007 Acura TSX. Many insurance companies offer discounts to drivers who complete approved defensive driving courses. These courses provide valuable knowledge and skills to help you become a safer driver, reducing the risk of accidents and claims. To take advantage of this discount, inquire with your insurance provider about approved defensive driving courses in your area and the potential savings they offer. Keep in mind that not all insurance companies provide this discount, so it’s advisable to check with your specific insurer.
What should I do if I want to switch my current auto insurance to get cheaper rates for my 2007 Acura TSX?
If you’re looking to switch your current auto insurance policy to get cheaper rates for your 2007 Acura TSX, follow these steps:
- Research and compare: Obtain quotes from different insurance companies to compare their rates and coverage options. Consider using online insurance comparison tools or consult with independent insurance agents to explore your options.
- Evaluate coverage: Ensure that the coverage offered by the new insurance company meets your specific needs. Pay attention to the policy limits, deductibles, and any additional coverage options.
- Check for potential penalties: Review your current policy for any penalties or fees associated with canceling before its renewal date. Consider the financial implications and compare them with the potential savings from switching.
- Notify your current insurer: Inform your current insurance company of your intention to cancel the policy. Follow their specific procedures for cancellation, which may include submitting a written request.
- Purchase the new policy: Once you have decided on a new insurance provider, purchase the policy and ensure that coverage is in effect before canceling your current policy. This will help prevent any gaps in coverage.
- Provide proof of insurance: After purchasing the new policy, provide proof of insurance to any relevant parties, such as your state’s Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) or your lender if you have an auto loan.
Remember, it’s important to ensure continuous coverage and avoid any lapses in insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Kia Forte Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Kia Optima Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- GMC Sierra Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area