Cheapest Jeep Wrangler Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 6, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Purchasing the cheapest auto insurance over the internet can be problematic for consumers new to comparing rates online. When there are so many insurance companies available, how can drivers even start to compare every company to locate the best price?
The best way to get started when you’re looking for Jeep insurance quotes is to know what you’re looking for and how much you’re willing to spend. Whether you have a 2007 Jeep Wrangler, or any other model of Jeep, understanding what you need in a policy can be a great starting point.
Types of Discounts Available
Companies don’t always list all available discounts in an easy-to-find place, so the following is a list of both the well known and the harder-to-find discounts you could be receiving.
- Homeowners Savings – Simply owning a home can help you save on car insurance due to the fact that maintaining a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Seat Belts Save – Drivers who require all occupants to use a seat belt can save up to 15% off your PIP or medical payments premium.
- Drivers Education – Have your child enroll in driver’s education in high school.
- E-sign – A handful of insurance companies give back up to $50 simply for signing on their website.
- Payment Discounts – If you pay your bill all at once instead of monthly or quarterly installments you may reduce your total bill.
- Low Mileage – Driving fewer miles can qualify you for a substantially lower rate.
- Early Switch Discount – Some insurance companies reward drivers for signing up before your current policy expires. It’s a savings of about 10%.
It’s important to understand that most credits do not apply to all coverage premiums. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like medical payments or collision. Just because you may think all those discounts means the company will pay you, it doesn’t quite work that way.
Companies that possibly offer these discounts include:
- Mercury Insurance
- Farmers Insurance
- Auto-Owners Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
Check with each insurance company what discounts are available to you. Savings might not be offered in every state.
Request Jeep Insurance Quotes From Insurance Agents
When buying the best insurance coverage coverage for your personal vehicles, there is no one size fits all plan. Every situation is different.
For example, these questions can aid in determining if your situation might need an agent’s assistance:
- Is my dog or cat covered if injured in an accident?
- Is business equipment covered while in my vehicle?
- Am I covered when delivering products for my home-based business?
- Does my insurance cover damage caused when ticketed for reckless driving?
- Am I covered when driving on a suspended license?
- Is other people’s property covered if stolen from my vehicle?
- Am I covered when renting a car or should I buy coverage from the car rental agency?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you know they apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form.
Do insurance coverage companies bend the truth?
Companies like State Farm, GEICO and Progressive consistently run ads on television and other media. All the ads say the same thing that you can save if you change your policy. How can each company make the same claim?
Insurance companies have a preferred profile for the right customer they prefer to insure. For instance, a profitable customer could possibly be between 25 and 40, has no tickets, and has great credit. A driver that hits that “sweet spot” will get the preferred rates and as a result will probably save when switching.
Potential customers who don’t meet this ideal profile will be charged a more expensive rate and ends up with the customer not buying. Company advertisements say “drivers who switch” not “everyone that quotes” save that much. This is how companies can truthfully claim big savings. That is why it is so important to get as many quotes as possible. It’s impossible to know which insurance companies will provide you with the cheapest Jeep Wrangler insurance rates.
What insurance coverages do you need?
Understanding the coverages of your insurance policy helps when choosing which coverages you need and the correct deductibles and limits. The terms used in a policy can be ambiguous and coverage can change by endorsement.
This can cover damage or injury you incur to other’s property or people that is your fault. This coverage protects you against claims from other people, and doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You commonly see liability limits of 100/300/100 that means you have $100,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $300,000, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability coverage protects against claims like repair bills for other people’s vehicles, medical services and repair costs for stationary objects. How much liability should you purchase? That is a personal decision, but consider buying as high a limit as you can afford.
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist Insurance
This provides protection when other motorists are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. This coverage pays for hospital bills for your injuries and damage to your Jeep Wrangler.
Since many drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is very important.
Collision insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. A deductible applies and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision can pay for things such as backing into a parked car, crashing into a ditch, scraping a guard rail and damaging your car on a curb. This coverage can be expensive, so consider dropping it from older vehicles. It’s also possible to increase the deductible to bring the cost down.
Comprehensive Coverage (or Other than Collision)
This covers damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You first must pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims like hitting a bird, rock chips in glass and damage from a tornado or hurricane. The maximum payout you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider dropping full coverage.
Medical Payment Insurance
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance pay for immediate expenses for rehabilitation expenses, dental work, doctor visits and EMT expenses. They can be used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. Coverage applies to not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants in addition to any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is not universally available and may carry a deductible
Ways to Compare Jeep Insurance Quotes: Summary
We just presented some good ideas how you can get a better price on 2007 Jeep Wrangler insurance. It’s most important to understand that the more rate quotes you have, the better your chances of lowering your rates. You may be surprised to find that the biggest savings come from an unexpected company.
Insureds leave their current company for many reasons like extreme rates for teen drivers, an unsatisfactory settlement offer, policy cancellation or being labeled a high risk driver. It doesn’t matter what your reason, switching car insurance companies is not as difficult as it may seem.
Discount insurance can be bought both online in addition to many insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best rate selection. Some companies do not provide online price quotes and usually these smaller companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
- Safe Vehicles for Teens (iihs.org)
- Auto Insurance for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find the cheapest insurance rates for my Jeep Wrangler?
To find the cheapest insurance rates for your Jeep Wrangler, consider the following steps:
- Shop around: Obtain quotes from multiple insurance companies to compare rates. Different insurers may offer different prices based on their underwriting criteria.
- Maintain a good driving record: A clean driving record with no accidents or traffic violations can help you secure lower insurance premiums.
- Increase deductibles: Opting for higher deductibles can lower your insurance premium. However, ensure you can afford the deductible amount in case of a claim.
- Consider discounts: Inquire about any available discounts such as safe driver discounts, bundled policies, or discounts for safety features installed in your Jeep Wrangler.
- Evaluate coverage options: Review your coverage needs and consider opting for the minimum required coverage if it aligns with your circumstances. However, ensure you have adequate coverage to protect yourself and your vehicle.
- Drive less: Some insurance companies offer lower rates if you drive fewer miles. If you have a low annual mileage, inquire about any low-mileage discounts available.
Are certain Jeep Wrangler models more expensive to insure than others?
Insurance rates can vary based on various factors, including the specific model of the Jeep Wrangler. Certain factors that can influence insurance rates for Jeep Wranglers include the vehicle’s market value, repair costs, safety ratings, theft rates, and historical claim data for that particular model. Generally, higher-end or specialized models may have higher insurance premiums compared to base models. It’s advisable to check with insurance providers or obtain quotes for different Jeep Wrangler models to compare potential insurance costs.
Do modifications or aftermarket accessories affect insurance rates for Jeep Wranglers?
Yes, modifications or aftermarket accessories on your Jeep Wrangler can impact insurance rates. Additional accessories, such as lift kits, off-road bumpers, specialized tires, or upgraded audio systems, may increase the value of your vehicle and potentially lead to higher insurance premiums. Moreover, modifications that alter the performance or safety features of your Jeep Wrangler can also affect rates. It’s important to inform your insurance provider about any modifications or accessories to ensure they are appropriately covered.
Can my location affect the insurance rates for my Jeep Wrangler?
Yes, your location can influence your Jeep Wrangler’s insurance rates. Factors such as the local crime rate, frequency of accidents, and prevalence of severe weather conditions in your area can impact insurance premiums. If you live in an area with a high incidence of auto theft or accidents, your insurance rates may be higher. Similarly, regions prone to natural disasters like hurricanes or hailstorms may have higher insurance costs. It’s advisable to check with local insurance providers or obtain quotes specific to your location.
Does my credit score affect Jeep Wrangler insurance rates?
In some jurisdictions, your credit score may be taken into account when determining insurance rates, including rates for your Jeep Wrangler. Insurance companies use credit information as one of many factors to assess risk. A higher credit score is generally associated with lower insurance premiums. It’s recommended to review your credit report regularly, correct any errors, and maintain a good credit score to potentially qualify for better insurance rates.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Chevrolet Equinox Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Ford Fusion Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Hyundai Elantra Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area