Cheapest 2007 Porsche 911 Insurance Rates in 2024
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 4, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find the cheapest car insurance rates? Buyers have a choice when searching for the best price on Porsche 911 insurance. You can either spend your time struggling with agents trying to get quotes or use the internet to get rate quotes.
There are more efficient ways to compare car insurance rates so we’re going to tell you the best way to price shop coverage for a Porsche and find the lowest possible price from both online companies and local agents.
Comprehensive Insurance Comparison Quotes
Finding a better price on insurance isn’t really that difficult. All that’s required is to take a couple of minutes to get quotes online from several insurance companies. This can be done using a couple different methods.
- The best way to get the best comparison quotes is to use a rate comparison form click to view form in new window. This form prevents you from having to do separate quote forms for every insurance company. One simple form gets you coverage quotes instantly. This is by far the quickest method.
- A more time consuming way to obtain and compare quotes online requires you to visit each company website and request a quote. For examples sake, we’ll pretend you want comparison quotes from Nationwide, GEICO and GMAC. To get each rate you have to take the time to go to each site and enter your information, which is why most consumers use the first method. For a handy list of car insurance company links in your area, click here.
It doesn’t matter which method you choose, just make sure you use exactly the same deductibles and coverage limits for every quote you compare. If you enter unequal deductibles or liability limits it will be very difficult to find the best deal for your Porsche 911.
Discounts on 2007 Porsche 911 insurance
The cost of insuring your cars can be expensive, buy you may qualify for discounts to reduce the price significantly. Some trigger automatically when you get a quote, but a few must be specially asked for before they will apply. If you aren’t receiving every discount possible, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Discount for Swiching Early – Select companies give a discount for buying a policy before your current policy expires. The savings is around 10%.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Fewer annual miles on your Porsche can earn better rates on cars that stay parked.
- Good Student Discount – Performing well in school can earn a discount of 20% or more. The good student discount can last up until you turn 25.
- No Accidents – Claim-free drivers pay much less compared to drivers who are more careless.
- Driver Safety – Taking a driver safety course could possibly earn you a 5% discount if you qualify.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Larger companies have lower rates if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
- Auto/Home Discount – When you combine your home and auto insurance with the same company you could get a discount of 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time instead of paying each month you can actually save on your bill.
- Student in College – Youth drivers who live away from home and don’t have a car may qualify for this discount.
- Save over 55 – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you can possibly qualify for reduced rates on 911 insurance.
Keep in mind that most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. The majority will only reduce individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. Just because you may think all those discounts means the company will pay you, companies don’t profit that way. But any discount will help reduce the cost of coverage.
A partial list of companies who might offer these money-saving discounts may include but are not limited to:
Before buying, ask each insurance company which discounts you may be entitled to. Some discounts might not be offered in your area.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to buying coverage for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a “best” method to buy coverage. Every insured’s situation is different.
For example, these questions can help discover if your situation could use an agent’s help.
- Am I covered when pulling a rental trailer?
- Should I have a commercial auto policy?
- What is high-risk coverage and where do I buy it?
- Should I buy more coverage than the required minimum liability coverage?
- Will I lose any money if I cancel my policy before it expires?
- Is a blown tire covered by insurance?
- How can I get high-risk coverage after a DUI?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but a few of them apply then you might want to talk to an agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form. It only takes a few minutes and you can get the answers you need.
Is there deception in advertising?
Consumers get pounded daily by advertisements for cheaper car insurance from the likes of State Farm and Allstate. All the companies have a common claim that you’ll save big if you switch your coverage to them.
How does each company make almost identical claims?
Different companies have a preferred profile for the type of driver that makes them money. A good example of a driver they prefer could possibly be between 30 and 50, insures multiple vehicles, and drives less than 10,000 miles a year. Any new insured who matches those parameters will get very good rates and therefore will pay quite a bit less when switching companies.
Potential insureds who don’t measure up to the requirements must pay higher premiums and this can result in the customer not buying. The ads say “people who switch” but not “drivers who get quotes” save that much money. That’s why companies can truthfully advertise the savings.
This illustrates why drivers should get as many comparisons as possible. Because you never know which insurance coverage company will fit your personal profile best.
Parts of your car insurance policy
Understanding the coverages of car insurance aids in choosing which coverages you need and proper limits and deductibles. The terms used in a policy can be confusing and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Medical costs insurance
Med pay and PIP coverage reimburse you for short-term medical expenses such as dental work, funeral costs and doctor visits. They are used in conjunction with a health insurance plan or if there is no health insurance coverage. It covers not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and will also cover if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal injury protection coverage is not available in all states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
This covers damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first have to pay a deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims such as hail damage, vandalism, falling objects, hitting a deer and theft. The maximum amount you’ll receive from a claim is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Auto collision coverage
This coverage will pay to fix damage to your 911 from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. A deductible applies then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision insurance covers claims such as crashing into a ditch, colliding with another moving vehicle, damaging your car on a curb and hitting a mailbox. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider removing coverage from older vehicles. You can also increase the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Liability car insurance
Liability coverage provides protection from damage that occurs to other’s property or people by causing an accident. It protects you from legal claims by others, and does not provide coverage for damage to your own property or vehicle.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. Your policy might show policy limits of 25/50/25 which stand for a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and a limit of $25,000 paid for damaged property. Alternatively, you may have a combined single limit or CSL which provides one coverage limit without having the split limit caps.
Liability insurance covers things like loss of income, court costs, structural damage and medical expenses. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a decision to put some thought into, but you should buy higher limits if possible.
Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle when other motorists are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. It can pay for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and damage to your Porsche 911.
Because many people have only the minimum liability required by law, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is important protection for you and your family. Most of the time your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
Buy online or local, you save
While you’re price shopping online, make sure you don’t buy less coverage just to save a little money. There have been many cases where someone dropped liability limits or collision coverage and learned later that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. Your strategy should be to buy the best coverage you can find at the best price, not the least amount of coverage.
You just read a lot of information how to lower your 2007 Porsche 911 insurance rates. The most important thing to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Drivers may discover the lowest priced insurance comes from the smaller companies.
People change insurance companies for many reasons like policy non-renewal, an unsatisfactory settlement offer, delays in responding to claim requests or even questionable increases in premium. Whatever your reason, finding a new company is pretty simple and you could end up saving a buck or two.
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Distracted Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- How Does Hitting a Deer Impact Insurance Rates? (Allstate)
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if I’m having trouble finding affordable insurance for my 2007 Porsche 911?
If you’re having difficulty finding affordable insurance, consider reaching out to insurance brokers or agents who specialize in high-end or specialty vehicles. They may have access to specialized markets or discounts that can help you find more competitive rates.
How often should I review my insurance coverage for my 2007 Porsche 911?
It’s a good idea to review your insurance coverage annually or whenever there are significant changes in your circumstances, such as moving to a new location, adding or removing drivers, or making modifications to your vehicle.
Can I get insurance coverage for aftermarket modifications made to my 2007 Porsche 911?
Yes, you can typically obtain coverage for aftermarket modifications, but you may need to add an endorsement or special coverage to your policy. It’s important to inform your insurance company about any modifications to ensure they are adequately covered.
Are there any specific coverage options recommended for a 2007 Porsche 911?
Comprehensive and collision coverage are often recommended for a valuable vehicle like the Porsche 911. These coverages protect against damage to your vehicle from various incidents, including theft, vandalism, accidents, and natural disasters.
What factors affect the cost of insurance for a 2007 Porsche 911?
Several factors can influence your insurance premium, including your driving record, age, location, credit score, coverage limits, deductible amount, and the specific model of your Porsche 911.
How can I save money on my 2007 Porsche 911 insurance?
In addition to comparing quotes and taking advantage of discounts, you can save money by maintaining a clean driving record, choosing a higher deductible, and keeping your mileage low.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2024
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2024
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Hyundai Tucson Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area