Cheapest 2008 Porsche 911 Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 4, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Feel like you’re a prisoner to an overpriced insurance policy? Trust us when we tell you there are lots of people in the same boat. Companies like State Farm, Progressive and GEICO all claim big savings, bombarding you with TV and radio ads and it is challenging if not impossible to separate fact from fiction and effectively compare rates to find the best deal.
Discounts are basically free money
Car insurance companies don’t list every discount very well, so we researched both well-publicized and the more hidden ways to save on car insurance. If you don’t get every credit available, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Vehicles with anti-lock braking systems prevent accidents and will save you 10% or more.
- Good Student – A discount for being a good student can get you a discount of up to 25%. This discount can apply well after school through age 25.
- No Accidents – Claim-free drivers pay much less when compared with accident-prone drivers.
- Air Bag Discount – Vehicles with factory air bags or motorized seat belts can qualify for discounts of 20% or more.
- Safety Course Discount – Taking part in a course in driver safety could save 5% or more depending on where you live.
- Sign Online – A handful of insurance companies may give you up to $50 simply for signing digitally online.
- Accident Waiver – A handful of insurance companies will forgive one accident without raising rates if you are claim-free for a certain period of time.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you have multiple policies with one insurance company you will save approximately 10% to 15%.
- Student in College – Children who attend school more than 100 miles from home without a vehicle on campus may be able to be covered for less.
It’s important to understand that most discount credits are not given to all coverage premiums. Most only reduce individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. Even though it may seem like you could get a free car insurance policy, companies don’t profit that way.
To see a list of companies who offer car insurance discounts, click here.
Compare Quotes for Auto Insurance
Most companies give coverage price quotes online. This process doesn’t take much effort as you simply enter your personal and coverage information as requested by the quote form. After you complete the form, their rating system obtains your driving record and credit report and returns a price based on these and other factors. Online price quotes makes it a lot easier to compare rates but having to visit several different sites and complete many quote forms is monotonous and tiresome. But it’s very important to compare as many rates as possible if you are searching for the best price on auto insurance.
The smarter way to lower your rates utilizes a single form that gets prices from multiple companies. The form is fast, helps eliminate reptitive entry, and makes online price comparison a little more enjoyable. As soon as you send your information, it gets priced and you can choose any one of the resulting price quotes. If one or more price quotes are lower than your current rates, you can simply submit the application and purchase the new policy. The whole process takes 15 minutes at the most and you will know how your current rates stack up.
To save time and find out how much you can save on auto insurance, click here to open in a new tab and begin entering your coverage information. If you currently have coverage, we recommend that you enter your coverages as shown on your current policy. Using the same limits helps guarantee you are getting rate quotes for similar coverage.
Which insurance is the “right” coverage?
When buying adequate coverage, there is no best way to insure your cars. Every insured’s situation is different so this has to be addressed. Here are some questions about coverages that can help discover whether or not you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Will my rates increase for filing one claim?
- Should I rate my 2008 Porsche 911 as pleasure use or commute?
- Do all my vehicles need collision coverage?
- When should I remove comp and collision on my 2008 Porsche 911?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount?
- Can my teen drive my company car?
- Should I drop comprehensive coverage on older vehicles?
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and may give you better protection.
Educate yourself about car insurance coverages
Understanding the coverages of car insurance can help you determine the right coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. Car insurance terms can be impossible to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring. Shown next are the normal coverages offered by car insurance companies.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – Med pay and PIP coverage pay for expenses for dental work, ambulance fees and prosthetic devices. They are often utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. Coverage applies to you and your occupants and will also cover if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal Injury Protection is not an option in every state and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) – Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when other motorists either have no liability insurance or not enough. This coverage pays for injuries to you and your family and also any damage incurred to your Porsche 911.
Due to the fact that many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is a good idea.
Auto liability – Liability coverage will cover damage that occurs to other people or property that is your fault. It protects YOU against claims from other people. Liability doesn’t cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. Your policy might show policy limits of 100/300/100 that translate to a limit of $100,000 per injured person, a total of $300,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a limit of $100,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability can pay for things like court costs, repair costs for stationary objects, structural damage and pain and suffering. How much liability coverage do you need? That is your choice, but you should buy as large an amount as possible.
Collision – This pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You will need to pay your deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage protects against claims like colliding with a tree, scraping a guard rail and backing into a parked car. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so consider removing coverage from lower value vehicles. Drivers also have the option to bump up the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Comprehensive insurance – This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. A deductible will apply then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive can pay for claims such as a broken windshield, rock chips in glass, vandalism and theft. The highest amount you’ll receive from a claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider removing comprehensive coverage.
More effort can pay off
The cheapest 2008 Porsche 911 insurance is definitely available from both online companies as well as from independent agents, and you need to comparison shop both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some companies don’t offer you the ability to get quotes online and these small insurance companies work with independent agents.
When you buy insurance online, never buy poor coverage just to save money. There are many occasions where someone dropped physical damage coverage and learned later that it was a big error on their part. Your aim should be to buy enough coverage at the best price while not skimping on critical coverages.
Throughout this article, we presented a lot of tips how to compare insurance prices online. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers could even find that the lowest priced auto insurance comes from some of the lesser-known companies. They can often insure niche markets at a lower cost than their larger competitors like Progressive and GEICO.
- Airbag FAQ (iihs.org)
- What Determines the Price of My Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Eight Auto Insurance Myths (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage (Allstate)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find cheap auto insurance rates for a 2008 Porsche 911 in 2023?
To find cheap auto insurance rates for a 2008 Porsche 911 in 2023, you can use our free quote tool. Simply enter your ZIP code on the page and it will provide you with a list of companies that offer cheap auto insurance rates in your area. It’s important to compare quotes from different companies to ensure you get the best deal.
Why is it important to compare auto insurance rates from multiple companies?
Comparing auto insurance rates from multiple companies is important because it gives you the opportunity to find the best price for your coverage. Different insurance companies have different pricing models and factors that they consider when calculating rates. By comparing quotes, you can identify the company that offers the most competitive rates for your specific needs.
How can I save money on my car insurance?
There are several ways to save money on your car insurance:
- Take advantage of discounts: Many car insurance companies offer various discounts that can help lower your premiums. These discounts can include safe driver discounts, multi-policy discounts, good student discounts, and more. Make sure to ask your insurance provider about the discounts they offer.
- Maintain a good driving record: Having a clean driving record with no accidents or traffic violations can help you qualify for lower insurance rates.
- Increase your deductible: By opting for a higher deductible, you can lower your premium. However, keep in mind that you’ll need to pay the higher deductible amount out of pocket if you file a claim.
- Bundle your policies: If you have multiple insurance policies, such as auto and home insurance, consider bundling them with the same insurance provider. Many companies offer discounts for bundling policies.
How do I know which coverage is right for me?
The right coverage for you depends on various factors, including your personal circumstances, budget, and risk tolerance. To determine the right coverage, consider the following:
- State requirements: Make sure you meet the minimum insurance requirements set by your state.
- Value of your vehicle: If you have an older vehicle with a lower value, you may consider dropping comprehensive and collision coverage to save on premiums.
- Personal circumstances: Evaluate your personal situation, including your assets, income, and potential risks. This will help you determine the appropriate liability limits and additional coverage options you may need.
It’s recommended to consult with a licensed insurance agent who can assess your needs and provide personalized advice based on your situation.
What are the common coverages offered by car insurance companies?
Car insurance companies typically offer the following common coverages:
- Liability coverage: This covers damage and injuries you may cause to others in an accident.
- Collision coverage: This covers the cost of repairs or replacement of your vehicle if it’s damaged in a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive coverage: This covers damage to your vehicle caused by non-collision events, such as theft, vandalism, natural disasters, and more.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) or Medical Payments (Med pay): This coverage pays for medical expenses for you and your passengers in the event of an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage: This protects you if you’re involved in an accident with a driver who doesn’t have insurance or has insufficient coverage.
The specific coverages and limits you need may vary depending on your circumstances and state requirements. It’s important to review your policy and consult with an insurance expert to ensure you have adequate coverage.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Nissan Altima Insurance
- Ford Explorer Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area