Cheapest 2012 Lexus ES 350 Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 13, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find the cheapest insurance rates for your Lexus ES 350? Are you sick and tired of robbing Peter to pay Paul to pay your car insurance bill each month? Your situation is no different than many other drivers. Drivers have multiple auto insurance companies to pick from, and although it’s nice to have a choice, too many choices makes it more difficult to adequately compare rates.
It’s smart to compare rates once or twice a year because insurance rates fluctuate regularly. If you had the lowest price on ES 350 coverage a couple years back the chances are good that you can find a lower rate today. Don’t believe everything you read about insurance online but we’re going to give you some solid techniques on how to find affordable insurance.
Finding the best rates is not that difficult. If you are insured now or need a new policy, you can follow these tips to reduce the price you pay while maximizing coverage. Consumers just need to know the best way to buy insurance online.
The quickest method to compare policy rates is to know most of the larger companies have advanced systems to compare rate quotes. The one thing you need to do is give them rating details such as how much coverage you want, if a SR-22 is required, your job, and your general credit rating. Those rating factors is sent automatically to multiple insurance providers and they respond with quotes instantly to find the best rate.
To start a rate quote now, click here and enter the information requested.
Don’t miss these five discounts
Car insurance companies don’t necessarily list every discount in a way that’s easy to find, so we break down some of the best known and the harder-to-find discounts you could be receiving. If you aren’t receiving every discount you qualify for, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Cut your cost by having your teen driver successfully complete driver’s ed class in school.
- Defensive Driver – Successfully completing a course in driver safety could possibly earn you a 5% discount and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Senior Citizens – Mature drivers may be able to get better car insurance rates on ES 350 coverage.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Vehicles equipped with ABS or steering control can reduce accidents and will save you 10% or more.
- Homeowners Pay Less – Owning a house can save you money because owning a home requires personal responsibility.
A little note about advertised discounts, most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability and collision coverage. So even though it sounds like all the discounts add up to a free policy, you’re out of luck.
Car insurance companies who might offer some of the above discounts include:
It’s a good idea to ask every prospective company how you can save money. Some discounts may not be available in every state.
When might I need help?
When it comes to choosing the best auto insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s situation is unique so your insurance needs to address that. For example, these questions may help highlight if you may require specific advice.
- Is my teen driver covered when they drive my company car?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount?
- Why do I only qualify for high-risk insurance?
- Do I need special endorsements for business use of my vehicle?
- Is business property covered if stolen from my car?
- Do I need PIP coverage since I have good health insurance?
- What is the rate difference between pleasure use and commuting?
- Should I carry comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Am I covered if I crash into my own garage door?
- Do all my vehicles need collision coverage?
If you’re not sure about those questions but a few of them apply, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It only takes a few minutes and can help protect your family.
Car insurance coverage information
Having a good grasp of insurance aids in choosing which coverages you need for your vehicles. Insurance terms can be difficult to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Shown next are typical coverage types found on most insurance policies.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
This will pay to fix damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first must pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things such as damage from flooding, a broken windshield and vandalism. The maximum payout you’ll receive from a claim is the market value of your vehicle, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when other motorists do not carry enough liability coverage. This coverage pays for medical payments for you and your occupants as well as damage to your Lexus ES 350.
Because many people only carry the minimum required liability limits, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. So UM/UIM coverage is a good idea.
Collision coverage covers damage to your ES 350 resulting from colliding with an object or car. A deductible applies and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage protects against things like scraping a guard rail, backing into a parked car, hitting a mailbox, damaging your car on a curb and colliding with a tree. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are older. Drivers also have the option to increase the deductible to bring the cost down.
This coverage will cover damage that occurs to other people or property in an accident. It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You might see values of 100/300/100 which means a limit of $100,000 per injured person, a total of $300,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $100,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability coverage pays for things like loss of income, repair costs for stationary objects, repair bills for other people’s vehicles, legal defense fees and court costs. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a personal decision, but buy as large an amount as possible.
Medical costs insurance
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage pay for bills like doctor visits, hospital visits and nursing services. They are used to fill the gap from your health insurance plan or if you lack health insurance entirely. They cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants in addition to being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal Injury Protection is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find the cheapest insurance for my 2012 Lexus ES 350?
To find the cheapest insurance for your 2012 Lexus ES 350, consider the following steps:
- Shop around: Obtain quotes from multiple insurance providers to compare rates and coverage options. Enter your ZIP code into our free online tool to receive quotes from top car insurance companies.
- Opt for higher deductibles: Choosing a higher deductible can lower your insurance premium, but make sure you can afford to pay the deductible if you need to make a claim.
- Maintain a clean driving record: Having a history of safe driving can help you secure lower insurance rates.
- Explore available discounts: Inquire about any discounts you may be eligible for, such as multi-policy, multi-vehicle, or good driver discounts.
- Consider usage-based insurance: Some insurance companies offer programs where your rates are based on your driving habits, potentially resulting in lower premiums if you have good driving behavior.
What factors influence the cost of insurance for a 2012 Lexus ES 350?
Several factors can affect the cost of insurance for a 2012 Lexus ES 350, including:
- Age and driving experience: Younger and inexperienced drivers typically pay higher insurance premiums.
- Location: Insurance rates can vary based on your location due to factors like crime rates and accident frequency in the area.
- Vehicle usage: The intended use of your Lexus ES 350, such as personal or business, can impact insurance rates.
- Coverage and deductible: The type and level of coverage you choose, as well as your deductible amount, can affect your insurance premium.
- Driving record: A history of accidents or traffic violations can result in higher insurance rates.
- Credit history: Some insurance providers consider credit history when determining premiums.
- Safety features: The presence of safety features in your 2012 Lexus ES 350, such as anti-lock brakes, airbags, or an anti-theft system, can potentially lower your insurance costs.
Are there specific insurance providers known for offering affordable rates for a 2012 Lexus ES 350?
While specific insurance rates can vary based on individual circumstances, it’s generally a good idea to consider obtaining quotes from various insurance providers. Some well-known insurance companies often offer competitive rates for auto insurance, including:
- State Farm
- USAA (for military personnel and their families)
Are there any insurance discounts available specifically for a 2012 Lexus ES 350?
Insurance discounts can vary depending on the insurance provider, but some common discounts that may apply to a 2012 Lexus ES 350 include:
- Multi-policy discount: If you insure your Lexus ES 350 and other policies, such as home or renters insurance, with the same provider, you may qualify for a discount.
- Multi-vehicle discount: If you insure multiple vehicles on the same policy, you may be eligible for a discount.
- Good driver discount: Maintaining a clean driving record with no accidents or traffic violations can often lead to discounted rates.
- Safety features discount: If your 2012 Lexus ES 350 is equipped with safety features like anti-lock brakes, airbags, or an anti-theft system, you may qualify for a discount.
- Low mileage discount: If you don’t drive your Lexus ES 350 extensively, you may be eligible for a discount.
- Good student discount: If you have a student driver with good grades, you may qualify for discounted rates.
- Pay-in-full discount: Some insurers offer discounts if you pay your premium in full rather than in installments.
Are there any additional tips to lower the cost of insurance for my 2012 Lexus ES 350?
Here are some additional tips to potentially reduce the cost of insurance for your 2012 Lexus ES 350:
- Take a defensive driving course: Successfully completing a defensive driving course can sometimes qualify you for discounted rates.
- Maintain a good credit score: Some insurance companies consider credit history when determining premiums, so maintaining a good credit score may help lower your rates.
- Remove unnecessary coverage: Review your insurance policy to ensure you’re not paying for coverage you don’t need, but be cautious to maintain adequate protection.
- Avoid filing small claims: Consider handling minor damages out of pocket instead of filing a claim, as multiple claims can lead to higher premiums.
- Regularly review your policy: As your circumstances change, such as moving or adding safety features, update your insurance provider to see if it affects your rates.
- Bundle insurance policies: If you have multiple insurance needs, bundling them with one provider may result in discounted rates.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Hyundai Sonata Insurance
- Ford Edge Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Toyota Prius Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Kia Optima Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area