Cheapest 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 5, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Looking for cheaper auto insurance rates for your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque? Nobody looks forward to buying auto insurance, in particular when their premiums are too high. Having so many insurance providers from which to choose, it can be hard to pick the lowest cost company.
Choosing the best insurance company for you is quite easy. If you currently have a car insurance policy, you will most likely be able to reduce your rates substantially using these methods. Consumers just need to understand the tricks to compare rates online.
Automobile Insurance Quotes
There are multiple methods to compare 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque insurance coverage quotes, and some are more efficient than others. You could spend the better part of a day discussing policy coverages with local insurance agents in your area, or you could use the web to maximize your effort.
The majority of car insurance companies take part in a program that enables customers to enter their policy data once, and each participating company can provide price quotes based on the submitted data. This saves time by eliminating form submissions for each company. To participate in this free quote system, click here to open in new window.
The one disadvantage to using this type of form is you are unable to specify which carriers to get quotes from. So if you want to select individual companies to compare, we have assembled a list of insurance coverage companies in your area. Click to view list.
It’s up to you how you get prices quotes, just make darn sure you compare identical coverages for every quote you compare. If you compare different limits and deductibles on each one it’s impossible to find the best deal for your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque.
Do you qualify for discounts?
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always advertise every discount very clearly, so we break down both the well known and also the lesser-known ways to save on auto insurance. If you’re not getting every credit you qualify for, you are paying more than you should be.
- Organization Discounts – Being a member of a qualifying organization may earn a discount when shopping for auto insurance on Range Rover Evoque insurance.
- No Charge for an Accident – Some insurance companies allow you one accident before hitting you with a surcharge if your claims history is clear for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Drive Safe and Save – Drivers who avoid accidents can pay as much as 50% less on Range Rover Evoque insurance than drivers with accidents.
- Anti-theft System – Vehicles with anti-theft systems help deter theft and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Early Switch Discount – Some insurance companies reward drivers for signing up before your current expiration date. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- No Accidents – Good drivers with no accidents can save substantially as compared to frequent claim filers.
- Life Insurance – Some companies give a discount if you purchase auto and life insurance together.
- Drivers Education – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to enroll in driver’s education in school.
- Drive Less and Save – Fewer annual miles on your Land Rover could qualify for discounted rates on garaged vehicles.
- Paperless Signup – A few companies give back up to $50 for buying your policy over the internet.
Consumers should know that most of the big mark downs will not be given to all coverage premiums. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. Even though it may seem like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, it doesn’t quite work that way.
For a list of insurers who offer auto insurance discounts, follow this link.
Why your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque insurance rates may be high
Consumers need to have an understanding of the factors that come into play when calculating the rates you pay for insurance. When you know what positively or negatively determines base rates helps enable you to make changes that may reward you with much lower annual insurance costs.
The list below includes some of the items that factor into rates.
- How many coverages with the same company – Most companies provide better rates to insureds who have multiple policies with them, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. Even with this discount, it’s still a good idea to compare other company rates to confirm you are receiving the best rates possible.
- Drive a safer car and pay less – Vehicles with good safety scores get lower rates. Safe vehicles have better occupant injury protection and any reduction in injury severity means less money paid by your insurance company passed on to you as lower rates. If your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is rated at least four stars on Safercar.gov or an “acceptable” rating on iihs.org it is probably cheaper to insure.
- Older drivers pay less – Teenage drivers have a tendency to get distracted easily behind the wheel so insurance rates are higher. Having to add a teen driver onto your insurance can be very expensive. Older drivers are more responsible, statistically cause fewer accidents and receive fewer citations.
- Liability insurance protects assets – Your policy’s liability coverage provides coverage when a court rules you are at fault for damages caused by your negligence. It will provide for a legal defense which can be incredibly expensive. Liability insurance is quite affordable as compared to coverage for physical damage, so buy as much as you can afford.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Don’t assume everyone needs the same coverage
When choosing the right insurance coverage, there really is not a cookie cutter policy. Every insured’s situation is different so this has to be addressed. Here are some questions about coverages that can help discover if your insurance needs might need an agent’s assistance.
- What is the rate difference between pleasure use and commuting?
- Am I covered if my car is in a flood?
- Am I covered when delivering products for my home-based business?
- Do I pay less for low miles?
- How can I find cheaper teen driver insurance?
- Do I need higher collision deductibles?
- Does my policy pay for OEM or aftermarket parts?
If you can’t answer these questions but a few of them apply, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, fill out this quick form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and you can get the answers you need.
Misconceptions in car insurance advertisements
Drivers can’t ignore all the ads for the lowest price auto insurance from companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive. All the companies make the same claim that you can save if you change your policy.
How do they all say the same thing? It’s all in the numbers.
All the different companies can use profiling for the right customer that is profitable for them. For example, a profitable customer could be over the age of 50, has no driving citations, and has a short commute. A driver that hits that “sweet spot” will qualify for the lowest rates and most likely will cut their rates substantially.
Potential insureds who do not match this ideal profile will have to pay higher prices and this can result in the customer not buying. The ad wording is “drivers who switch” not “people who quote” save that kind of money. That’s why insurance companies can confidently advertise the savings. Because of the profiling, it’s extremely important to get a wide range of price quotes. It’s impossible to know the company that will provide you with the cheapest Land Rover Range Rover Evoque insurance rates.
Specifics of your car insurance policy
Understanding the coverages of your policy can be of help when determining appropriate coverage and proper limits and deductibles. The terms used in a policy can be ambiguous and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Below you’ll find the normal coverages found on the average car insurance policy.
Medical expense coverage
Med pay and PIP coverage provide coverage for expenses for things like hospital visits, funeral costs and pain medications. They can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants as well as if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP is not an option in every state and may carry a deductible
Uninsured or underinsured coverage
This coverage provides protection when other motorists do not carry enough liability coverage. It can pay for medical payments for you and your occupants as well as damage to your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque.
Since a lot of drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. So UM/UIM coverage is very important.
This coverage will pay to fix damage to your Range Rover Evoque caused by collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You will need to pay your deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage pays for things like colliding with another moving vehicle, hitting a parking meter, sideswiping another vehicle, driving through your garage door and sustaining damage from a pot hole. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so consider dropping it from lower value vehicles. Another option is to bump up the deductible to bring the cost down.
Auto liability insurance
This can cover damages or injuries you inflict on people or other property in an accident. This insurance protects YOU from legal claims by others, and does not provide coverage for damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
It consists of three limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have liability limits of 100/300/100 that translate to a $100,000 limit per person for injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $300,000, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability coverage pays for things such as structural damage, medical services and bail bonds. How much coverage you buy is up to you, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible.
This coverage pays for damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. A deductible will apply and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims like damage from getting keyed, hail damage and theft. The maximum amount a car insurance company will pay at claim time is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Have money to burn
We just covered a lot of tips how to lower your 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque insurance rates. The most important thing to understand is the more providers you compare, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even discover the best prices are with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising. Smaller companies may often insure only within specific states and give getter rates than the large multi-state companies such as State Farm or Progressive.
As you restructure your insurance plan, never sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There have been many cases where an insured cut collision coverage and discovered at claim time that they should have had better coverage. Your aim should be to find the BEST coverage at a price you can afford while still protecting your assets.
Budget-conscious insurance is definitely available online and also from your neighborhood agents, and you need to comparison shop both so you have a total pricing picture. A few companies may not provide the ability to get a quote online and these small, regional companies work with independent agents.
More detailed insurance coverage information is available at these sites:
- Speed and Speed Limit FAQ (iihs.org)
- Collision Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- Get the Right Protection (InsureUonline.org)
- Distracted Driving (Insurance Information Insitute)
- How do I File a Claim? (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I compare auto insurance rates for my 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque?
There are multiple methods to compare insurance coverage quotes, but one efficient way is to use a program that allows you to enter your policy data once, and each participating company provides price quotes based on the submitted data. However, this may not allow you to specify which carriers to get quotes from. Alternatively, you can choose to compare individual companies by using a list of insurance coverage companies in your area. Remember to compare identical coverages for every quote to find the best deal.
What discounts might I qualify for when purchasing auto insurance for my Land Rover Range Rover Evoque?
Car insurance companies offer various discounts, some of which may not be advertised clearly. While not all discounts apply to all coverage premiums, there are several ways to save on auto insurance. Common discounts include those for liability, collision, or medical payments coverage. To find a list of insurers offering discounts, you can visit the provided link.
Why are my insurance rates for my Land Rover Range Rover Evoque high?
Several factors come into play when calculating insurance rates. Understanding these factors can help you make changes that may lower your annual insurance costs. Some of the factors include your driving record, age, location, the coverage you choose, and the deductible amount. By knowing what influences your rates, you can make informed decisions to potentially reduce your premiums.
How do car insurance companies advertise the lowest price?
Car insurance companies often advertise the lowest price by targeting specific customer profiles that are profitable for them. They use customer profiling to identify individuals who meet certain criteria, such as being over the age of 50, having a clean driving record, and having a short commute. These customers may qualify for the lowest rates and experience significant savings. However, it’s important to obtain a wide range of price quotes to find the company that provides the cheapest insurance rates for your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque.
What are the common coverages found in a car insurance policy?
Car insurance policies typically include various coverages. Some common ones are:
- Medical expense coverage: This covers expenses for hospital visits, funeral costs, and pain medications. It can be used to cover expenses not covered by health insurance or in the absence of health insurance.
- Uninsured or underinsured coverage: This provides protection when other motorists do not carry enough liability coverage. It can pay for medical payments and damage to your vehicle.
- Collision insurance: This coverage pays for damage to your vehicle caused by collision with another vehicle or object.
- Auto liability insurance: This covers damages or injuries you cause to others or their property in an accident. It protects you from legal claims.
- Comprehensive protection: This coverage pays for damage caused by events like theft, vandalism, and natural disasters.
How can I save money on my car insurance?
To save money on car insurance, it’s important to compare quotes from different providers. The more providers you compare, the higher the chance of finding the best prices. Consider smaller companies that may offer competitive rates. However, never sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. Ensure you have adequate coverage to protect your assets.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Toyota Sienna Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Dodge Grand Caravan Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area