Cheapest 1995 Acura NSX Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 1, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Sick and tired of not being able to afford to insure your Acura every month? Your situation is no different than most other car owners.
Insurance companies such as GEICO and Progressive all claim big savings with advertising and it is challenging if not impossible to avoid their marketing magic and effectively compare rates to find the best deal.
It is always a good idea to price shop coverage before your policy renews because insurance rates are rarely the same from one policy term to another. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest price on NSX coverage a couple years back you can probably find a better price now. Ignore everything you know about insurance coverage because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to the fastest and easiest way to save money, get proper deductibles and limits, all at the lowest rate.
Don’t pay full price with these discounts
Car insurance can cost a lot, but there could be available discounts to help bring down the price. A few discounts will automatically apply when you get a quote, but a few must be inquired about before being credited.
- Drivers Education – Require your teen driver to complete a driver education course in high school.
- Braking Control Discount – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles are safer to drive and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Early Signing – A few companies offer discounts for buying a policy prior to your current policy expiring. This can save 10% or more.
- Service Members Pay Less – Having a family member in the military could mean lower rates.
- Federal Employees – Active or retired federal employment could cut as much as 10% off on NSX coverage with a few insurance coverage companies.
- Clubs and Organizations – Being a member of a professional or civic organization could qualify you for a break on insurance coverage on NSX coverage.
It’s important to note that most credits do not apply the whole policy. Some only reduce individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. Just because it seems like you could get a free insurance coverage policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way. Any qualifying discounts will cut the cost of coverage.
For a list of providers who offer insurance coverage discounts, click here.
The method we recommend to compare rate quotes is to know the trick auto insurance companies allow for online access to give you rate quotes. All consumers are required to do is provide a little information like whether you drive to work or school, if you are currently licensed, how much coverage you want, and the year, make and model of vehicles. Those rating factors is instantly provided to multiple insurance providers and you receive quotes very quickly.
To find lower rates now, click here and enter your zip code.
Acura NSX insurance rates are influenced by…
It’s important that you understand the rating factors that help determine the rates you pay for car insurance. Having a good understanding of what influences your rates enables informed choices that can help you get big savings.
- Drive less and save money – The more you drive each year the more you’ll pay to insure your vehicle. The majority of insurers price each vehicle’s coverage based on their usage. Autos left parked in the garage can get a lower rate compared to those used for work or business. Make sure your car insurance policy shows the correct driver usage, because it can save money. Incorrect usage on your NSX may be wasting your money.
- Your location affects your rates – Choosing to live in small towns and rural areas has it’s advantages when it comes to car insurance. Urban drivers regularly have congested traffic and longer commutes to work. Fewer drivers means fewer accidents and also fewer theft and vandalism claims.
- Older drivers pay less – Young drivers tend to be careless and easily distracted behind the wheel so car insurance rates are higher. Parents adding a teen driver onto your car insurance can really hurt. Older drivers are more cautious drivers, tend to cause fewer accidents and get fewer tickets.
- Equipment add-ons that lower car insurance rates – Purchasing a vehicle with an alarm system can get you a discount on your car insurance. Anti-theft devices like GM’s OnStar, tamper alarm systems and vehicle immobilizers all aid in stopping auto theft.
- Higher deductibles cost less – Deductibles for physical damage represent how much money you are required to spend out-of-pocket in the event of a claim. Coverage for physical damage, otherwise known as comp (or other than collision) and collision, is used to repair damage to your car. Some examples of claims that would be covered are colliding with a building, vandalism, and rolling your vehicle. The higher the amount the insured has to pay upfront, the less your car insurance will be on NSX coverage.
- Discounts for multiple policies – Most insurance companies will give a discount to policyholders who buy several policies from them. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can add up to 10 percent or more. If you currently are using one company, it’s still a good idea to comparison shop to confirm you are receiving the best rates possible.
- Drive a safer car and pay less – Vehicles with high crash test scores get lower rates. Safe vehicles protect occupants better and better occupant protection translates into savings for insurance companies and more competitive rates for policyholders. If your Acura has ratings of a minimum an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website you are probably receiving a discount.
Your personal situation dictates your coverage
When choosing the best car insurance coverage, there really is no “best” method to buy coverage. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s and your policy should reflect that. For instance, these questions may help highlight if you could use an agent’s help.
- Does having multiple vehicles earn me a discount?
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- Do I get a pro-rated refund if I cancel my policy early?
- Am I covered by my spouse’s policy after a separation?
- Is motorclub coverage worth it?
- What is roadside assistance coverage?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, you might consider talking to an agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form or click here for a list of car insurance companies in your area.
Car insurance coverages for a 1995 Acura NSX
Learning about specific coverages of your car insurance policy can help you determine appropriate coverage and the correct deductibles and limits. Car insurance terms can be ambiguous and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Shown next are the usual coverages offered by car insurance companies.
Medical expense insurance – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage reimburse you for expenses for things like ambulance fees, EMT expenses, prosthetic devices and chiropractic care. They are used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover you and your occupants and also covers being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal injury protection coverage is not an option in every state but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Comprehensive (Other than Collision) – Comprehensive insurance coverage covers damage that is not covered by collision coverage. A deductible will apply then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things like hitting a deer, a broken windshield and theft. The maximum payout you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Collision coverage – This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from a collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. A deductible applies then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision insurance covers claims like hitting a parking meter, colliding with another moving vehicle, backing into a parked car, sustaining damage from a pot hole and sideswiping another vehicle. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are older. You can also increase the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Liability – This coverage provides protection from injuries or damage you cause to other people or property in an accident. This insurance protects YOU against other people’s claims. Liability doesn’t cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. As an example, you may have values of 50/100/50 which means a limit of $50,000 per injured person, a limit of $100,000 in injury protection per accident, and $50,000 of coverage for damaged property. Another option is a combined single limit or CSL which combines the three limits into one amount and claims can be made without the split limit restrictions.
Liability coverage pays for claims such as bail bonds, emergency aid and court costs. How much coverage you buy is your choice, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as large an amount as possible.
Protection from uninsured/underinsured drivers – Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when other motorists are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered claims include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and damage to your Acura NSX.
Due to the fact that many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is important protection for you and your family. Most of the time the UM/UIM limits are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
Best coverage at the best price
Discount 1995 Acura NSX insurance can be purchased online and with local insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both to get a complete price analysis. Some companies do not offer online price quotes and usually these small, regional companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
We just showed you a lot of tips how to get a better price on insurance. The most important thing to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the better your comparison will be. You may even find the best price on insurance is with some of the lesser-known companies. Regional companies may cover specific market segments cheaper as compared to the big name companies such as Progressive or GEICO.
- Cellphones, Texting and Driving (iihs.org)
- Distracted Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Insuring a Leased Car (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Auto Insurance 101 (About.com)
- Neck Injury FAQ (iihs.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find the cheapest insurance for my 1995 Acura NSX?
To find the cheapest insurance for your 1995 Acura NSX, you can follow these steps:
- Shop around: Compare quotes from multiple insurance providers to find the best rates.
- Opt for higher deductibles: Choosing a higher deductible can lower your insurance premium.
- Maintain a good driving record: Having a clean driving history can help you qualify for lower insurance rates.
- Inquire about discounts: Ask your insurance provider about any available discounts, such as multi-car, multi-policy, or safe driver discounts.
- Consider usage-based insurance: Some insurers offer usage-based insurance programs that track your driving habits and offer discounts based on your behavior behind the wheel.
Are there any specific factors that affect insurance rates for a 1995 Acura NSX?
Yes, several factors can influence the insurance rates for a 1995 Acura NSX, including:
- Age and driving experience: Younger, less experienced drivers typically face higher insurance premiums.
- Location: Insurance rates can vary depending on where you live due to factors such as crime rates and the likelihood of accidents.
- Vehicle value and repair costs: The Acura NSX is a high-performance sports car with a higher value and potentially higher repair costs, which can impact insurance rates.
- Safety features: The presence of safety features, such as anti-lock brakes, airbags, and security systems, can potentially lower insurance rates.
- Claim history: If the vehicle has a history of frequent claims or accidents, insurance rates may be higher.
Does the type of insurance coverage affect the cost for a 1995 Acura NSX?
Yes, the type of insurance coverage you choose can affect the cost of insuring a 1995 Acura NSX. Comprehensive and collision coverage typically have higher premiums compared to liability-only coverage. Comprehensive coverage protects against theft and non-collision damage, while collision coverage covers damages resulting from collisions. Liability-only coverage is generally the least expensive option but only provides coverage for damages you cause to others.
Can I reduce insurance costs for a 1995 Acura NSX by opting for minimum coverage?
While opting for minimum coverage (liability-only) can lower your insurance costs, it’s important to carefully consider the potential risks and financial consequences. Liability-only coverage does not provide protection for damages to your own vehicle, so you would have to bear the expenses out of pocket in case of an accident or other covered events. Assess your individual needs and evaluate the potential risks before deciding on the coverage level.
Are there any specific insurance companies that offer affordable rates for a 1995 Acura NSX?
Insurance rates can vary significantly between different insurance companies, so it’s essential to compare quotes from multiple providers. Some insurance companies known for offering competitive rates for sports cars like the 1995 Acura NSX include specialty insurers like Hagerty, Grundy, and American Collectors Insurance. However, rates can depend on various factors, including your location, driving history, and coverage needs, so it’s best to obtain personalized quotes to find the most affordable option for your specific situation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Ford Focus Insurance
- Toyota Prius Insurance
- Kia Forte Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area