Cheapest 2004 Infiniti QX56 Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Nov 23, 2017
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Want the cheapest car insurance rates for your Infiniti QX56? Trying to find the cheapest insurance for a new or used Infiniti QX56 could be a painful process, but you can learn a few tricks to make it easier. There are more efficient ways to compare car insurance rates and you need to know the best way to price shop coverage for a new or used Infiniti and locate the lowest possible price from both online companies and local agents.
It’s smart to compare prices every six months since insurance rates change quite often. Just because you found the lowest price on QX56 insurance two years ago a different company probably has better rates today. You can find a lot of wrong information about car insurance on the internet, so by reading this article, you’re going to learn some great ideas on how to buy car insurance cheaper.
If you have a current auto insurance policy or need new coverage, you will benefit by learning to get lower rates while maintaining coverages. Locating the cheapest auto insurance coverage is simple if you know the tricks. Drivers just need to understand the best way to compare rates on the web.
Cut prices on 2004 Infiniti QX56 insurance
Companies offering auto insurance do not list all their discounts very clearly, so we took the time to find some of the more common and the more hidden auto insurance savings. If you’re not getting every credit available, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Low mileage vehicles can earn better rates on cars that stay parked.
- Seat Belts Save – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to use their safety belts could cut 10% or more off your medical payments premium.
- Drivers Education – Require your teen driver to successfully complete driver’s ed class if it’s offered in school.
- Military Discounts – Having a deployed family member could be rewarded with lower premiums.
- Save with a New Car – Insuring a new car is cheaper since new cars are generally safer.
- Anti-theft System – Vehicles with anti-theft systems can help prevent theft and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
As a disclaimer on discounts, many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. So even though they make it sound like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, it doesn’t quite work that way.
Companies that may have some of the above discounts are:
Check with each company how you can save money. Discounts may not be available everywhere.
Factors that can influence Infiniti QX56 insurance rates
An important part of buying insurance is that you know some of the elements that go into determining the price you pay for car insurance. Knowing what influences your rates allows you to make educated decisions that will entitle you to big savings.
- Where you live can impact rates – Choosing to live in a small town has it’s advantages when it comes to car insurance. Drivers who live in large cities tend to have congested traffic and longer commutes to work. Fewer drivers means fewer accidents as well as less vandalism and auto theft.
- Poor driving leads to higher costs – Your driving citation history has a big impact on rates. Just one ticket can boost insurance rates forty percent or more. Careful drivers tend to pay less for car insurance than their less careful counterparts. Drivers who have dangerous citations such as reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence may need to file a SR-22 with the DMV in their state in order to prevent a license revocation.
- Liability coverage is cheap – Liability insurance is the coverage that protects you if ever a jury decides you are liable for damages caused by your negligence. It will provide you with a defense in court up to the limits shown on your policy. This coverage is very inexpensive compared to physical damage coverage, so buy as much as you can afford.
- How many coverages with the same company – The majority of companies provide better rates to people who consolidate policies with them such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. Discounts can be anywhere from five to ten percent in most cases. Even if you’re getting this discount you still need to comparison shop to make sure you are getting the best deal. Consumers may find a better deal by insuring with multiple companies.
- High credit ratings translate to low rates – Credit history is a huge factor in calculating your car insurance rates. If your credit rating is not that good, you could be paying less to insure your 2004 Infiniti QX56 by improving your credit score. Drivers with high credit ratings tend to file fewer claims and have better driving records than drivers who have lower credit scores.
- Do you work long hours in a high stress job? – Jobs such as judges, executives and stock brokers tend to pay the highest rates attributed to high stress and lots of time spent at work. On the other hand, occupations such as pilots, students and retirees have the lowest average rates on QX56 insurance.
- Women pay lower rates – Statistics show that men are more aggressive behind the wheel. Now that doesn’t mean women are better drivers. Women and men cause accidents at about the same rate, but the males tend to have more serious accidents. They also get more serious tickets like reckless driving and DUI.
- Always keep insurance in force – Allowing your car insurance policy to lapse is a quick way to pay more for car insurance. And not only will insurance be more expensive, getting caught without coverage will get you a hefty fine and possibly a revoked license.
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to buying the best insurance coverage, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
Here are some questions about coverages that might point out whether you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Can I afford to pay high deductible claims out of pocket?
- How high should my medical payments coverage be?
- What is an SR-22 filing?
- Is my vehicle covered by my employer’s policy when using it for work?
- Where can I find DUI or SR-22 insurance?
- What if I owe more than I can insure my car for?
- Do I benefit by insuring my home with the same company?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, then you may want to think about talking to an agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form. It is quick, free and can help protect your family.
Misconceptions in insurance advertisements
Consumers constantly see and hear ads that promise big savings by companies like State Farm, GEICO and Progressive. All the companies make the same claim about savings if you change to them.
How can each company make the same claim? It’s all in the numbers.
All companies have a preferred profile for the type of driver that makes them money. For instance, a preferred risk might be profiled as a mature driver, has no prior claims, and has great credit. Any driver that hits that “sweet spot” receives the best rates and most likely will pay quite a bit less when switching companies.
Potential insureds who do not match these standards will be quoted higher premiums which usually ends up with the driver buying from a lower-cost company. The ads say “drivers who switch” not “people who quote” save money. That’s why insurance companies can advertise the savings. This emphasizes why it’s extremely important to get as many quotes as possible. You cannot predict which company will provide you with the cheapest Infiniti QX56 insurance rates.
Insurance policy coverages for an Infiniti QX56
Knowing the specifics of your policy can be of help when determining appropriate coverage and the correct deductibles and limits. The terms used in a policy can be confusing and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
This will cover injuries or damage you cause to people or other property by causing an accident. It protects you against claims from other people, and does not provide coverage for your injuries or vehicle damage.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. As an example, you may have liability limits of 25/50/25 which stand for a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, a total of $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a total limit of $25,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability coverage pays for claims such as repair bills for other people’s vehicles, emergency aid, funeral expenses, court costs and bail bonds. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is your choice, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible.
UM/UIM (Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist) coverage
Your UM/UIM coverage provides protection from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. This coverage pays for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants as well as damage to your 2004 Infiniti QX56.
Since a lot of drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, their limits can quickly be used up. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages should not be overlooked.
Medical payments and PIP coverage
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP kick in for expenses like EMT expenses, doctor visits and rehabilitation expenses. The coverages can be utilized in addition to your health insurance program or if there is no health insurance coverage. They cover all vehicle occupants in addition to getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not an option in every state but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Comprehensive auto coverage
Comprehensive insurance pays for damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. A deductible will apply and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things such as rock chips in glass, fire damage, damage from a tornado or hurricane, falling objects and damage from getting keyed. The highest amount your insurance company will pay is the ACV or actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
This pays for damage to your QX56 from colliding with another car or object. You first must pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage protects against claims such as colliding with another moving vehicle, hitting a mailbox, scraping a guard rail and hitting a parking meter. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Drivers also have the option to choose a higher deductible to bring the cost down.
Be a money saver!
Discount 2004 Infiniti QX56 insurance is definitely available online and with local insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both so you have a total pricing picture. Some insurance providers do not offer online quoting and many times these regional insurance providers only sell through independent insurance agents.
We’ve covered many ideas to lower your insurance rates. It’s most important to understand that the more rate comparisons you have, the better your comparison will be. You may be surprised to find that the lowest rates come from an unexpected company.
Consumers leave their current company for a number of reasons such as delays in responding to claim requests, poor customer service, denial of a claim and even policy cancellation. Whatever your reason, finding a great new company can be pretty painless.
Additional detailed information is located in the articles below:
- Reducing Your Risks in a Car Crash Video (iihs.org)
- Car Insurance: When not to Skimp (BankRate.com)
- Auto Insurance for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Property Damage Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Learn About Car Insurance (GEICO)
- Determining Your Vehicle’s Value and Repair Cost (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Jeep Wrangler Insurance
- Ford Escape Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area