Cheapest 2007 Audi A4 Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 12, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for cheaper insurance rates for your Audi A4? No one in their right mind likes having to buy insurance, especially knowing the price is too high.
With so many online and local companies to choose from, it’s nearly impossible to locate the right provider.
Choosing the best insurance company for you is not that difficult. Just about every vehicle owner who is required by state law to have insurance should be able to cut their insurance bill. Nevertheless, consumers need to have an understanding of the way companies price insurance differently.
Cut prices on Audi A4 insurance
Companies do not list every discount very well, so we took the time to find both the well known and also the lesser-known savings tricks you should be using.
- Passive Restraints – Factory air bags or automatic seat belts may earn rate discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Senior Citizens – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you may be able to get a discount up to 10% for A4 insurance.
- Multiple Vehicles – Insuring multiple vehicles on the same car insurance policy qualifies for this discount.
- Service Members Pay Less – Being deployed with a military unit could be rewarded with lower premiums.
- Braking Control Discount – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles are safer to drive and will save you 10% or more.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Driving fewer miles could be rewarded with a substantially lower rate.
It’s important to note that most discount credits are not given to the entire cost. Some only reduce individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. So despite the fact that it appears you would end up receiving a 100% discount, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
For a list of insurance companies who offer car insurance discounts, click this link.
Compare the Market for Auto Insurance
To find the best auto insurance prices, there are several ways of comparing rates from different insurance companies. The best way to find the lowest 2007 Audi A4 rates consists of shopping online. This can be done in a couple of different ways.
- One of the best ways to get quotes for comparison is an all-inclusive rate comparison click to view form in new window. This easy form saves time by eliminating a different quote for every auto insurance company. A single, simple form will get you price quotes from multiple low-cost companies.
- Another way to find lower rates is going to the website for every company you want to comare and request a quote. For examples sake, we’ll pretend you want comparison quotes from Liberty Mutual, Safeco and GMAC. To get rate quotes you would need to spend time on each company’s site to enter your coverage information, which is why most consumers use the first method.
For a list of links to companies insuring cars in your area, click here.
Whichever method you choose, ensure you’re using exactly the same coverage information on every quote you get. If you are comparing higher or lower deductibles it’s impossible to make an equal comparison. Just a small difference in coverages may result in large price differences. And when price shopping your coverage, obtaining a wide range of quotes gives you a better chance of getting a better price.
Your Audi A4 insurance rate is a complex equation
Smart consumers have a good feel for the different types of things that go into determining insurance rates. Understanding what controls the rates you pay allows you to make educated decisions that could result in lower insurance prices.
- Protect your assets with liability insurance – The liability section of your policy is the coverage that protects you if a jury decides you are liable for causing damage or personal injury in an accident. It will provide legal defense coverage starting from day one. Carrying liability coverage is mandatory and cheap compared to insuring for physical damage coverage, so do not cut corners here.
- Your location is important – Choosing to live in a small town is a positive aspect when it comes to insurance. Drivers who live in large cities tend to have more traffic problems and a longer drive to work. Lower population means a lower chance of having an accident and a lower car theft rate.
- Save money with special equipment – Choosing a vehicle with an alarm system can save you a little every year. Anti-theft devices such as GM’s OnStar, tamper alarm systems and vehicle immobilizers can thwart auto theft.
- With age comes lower rates – Older drivers are more cautious drivers, tend to cause fewer accidents and receive fewer citations. Teenage drivers tend to be careless and easily distracted behind the wheel and because of this, their insurance rates are much higher.
- Add-on coverages can add up – There are quite a few extra coverages that can waste your money if you aren’t careful. Insurance for vanishing deductibles, accident forgiveness and additional equipment coverage are examples of these. They may seem like a good idea initially, but now you might not need them so eliminate the coverages to reduce your premium.
- More claims means more premium – Companies award better rates to insureds who do not file claims often. If you file claims often, you can look forward to either higher rates or even cancellation. Car insurance is intended to be relied upon for larger claims.
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to buying coverage, there is no perfect coverage plan. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs so your insurance needs to address that. For instance, these questions could help you determine whether you would benefit from professional advice.
- Do I need motorclub coverage?
- I have good health insurance, so how much medical payments coverage do I need?
- Which is better, split liability limits or combined limits?
- What happens if I owe more than my 2007 Audi A4 is worth?
- Can I rate high risk drivers on liability-only vehicles?
- Does my insurance cover damage caused when ticketed for reckless driving?
- Am I covered if I crash into my own garage door?
- Does coverage extend to Mexico or Canada?
- When should I buy a commercial auto policy?
- Is my dog or cat covered if injured in an accident?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies.
Do you really save 40% when you switch?
Auto insurance providers like Progressive, Allstate and GEICO continually stream ads on television and other media. They all have a common claim about savings after switching your coverage to them. How does each company make the same claim?
Different companies are able to cherry pick for the type of driver that is profitable for them. For instance, a profitable customer could possibly be between 30 and 50, insures multiple vehicles, and has great credit. A propective insured that hits that “sweet spot” will qualify for the lowest rates and most likely will save when switching.
Consumers who don’t qualify for the “perfect” profile must pay higher rates and ends up with business not being written. The ads say “customers who switch” not “everybody who quotes” save money. That is how companies can advertise the savings. This illustrates why it’s extremely important to get quotes from several different companies. You cannot predict which company will have the lowest Audi A4 insurance rates.
The coverage is in the details
Learning about specific coverages of your policy can help you determine the right coverages for your vehicles. The terms used in a policy can be difficult to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Below you’ll find the usual coverages found on the average car insurance policy.
Protection from uninsured/underinsured drivers
Your UM/UIM coverage gives you protection when other motorists either have no liability insurance or not enough. This coverage pays for medical payments for you and your occupants and also any damage incurred to your Audi A4.
Since many drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. So UM/UIM coverage should not be overlooked.
Coverage for liability
Liability coverage can cover damage that occurs to a person or their property that is your fault. It protects you against claims from other people, and does not provide coverage for your injuries or vehicle damage.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. You might see policy limits of 100/300/100 which means a $100,000 limit per person for injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $300,000, and a limit of $100,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability coverage pays for things like loss of income, attorney fees, funeral expenses and medical expenses. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is your choice, but buy higher limits if possible.
Comprehensive (Other than Collision)
Comprehensive insurance pays for damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first have to pay a deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims like a broken windshield, damage from flooding, vandalism, theft and hail damage. The maximum amount you’ll receive from a claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider removing comprehensive coverage.
This pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from a collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision can pay for claims like colliding with a tree, crashing into a ditch, crashing into a building, driving through your garage door and sustaining damage from a pot hole. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so you might think about dropping it from older vehicles. It’s also possible to raise the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Medical expense insurance
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance reimburse you for short-term medical expenses for X-ray expenses, doctor visits, nursing services, dental work and ambulance fees. They can be used in conjunction with a health insurance program or if you lack health insurance entirely. Coverage applies to not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and will also cover any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal injury protection coverage is not available in all states and may carry a deductible
Never pay more for less
Cheap 2007 Audi A4 insurance is definitely available from both online companies in addition to many insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to get a complete price analysis. Some insurance coverage companies do not provide you the ability to get quotes online and usually these smaller companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
When shopping online for insurance coverage, it’s a bad idea to sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There have been many cases where an insured dropped liability limits or collision coverage only to discover later that they should have had better coverage. The ultimate goal is to buy enough coverage at a price you can afford while not skimping on critical coverages.
You just learned some good ideas how you can get a better price on insurance. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the better your comparison will be. You may even discover the best prices are with some of the lesser-known companies. Some small companies may cover specific market segments cheaper compared to the large companies like GEICO and State Farm.
More tips and info about insurance coverage is available in these articles:
- Smart Auto Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Young Drivers: The High Risk Years Video (iihs.org)
- Auto Theft Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Anti-Lock Brake FAQ (iihs.org)
- Speed and Speed Limit FAQ (iihs.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford Fusion Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Toyota Highlander Insurance
- Toyota Tacoma Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area