2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV Car Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 23, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find low-cost insurance for a Cadillac Escalade ESV can be difficult, but you can use the following methods to make it easier. There is a better way to shop for insurance coverage and you need to know the absolute fastest way to compare rates on a Cadillac and obtain the lowest price from local insurance agents and online providers.
More discounts equal less premium
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always advertise every available discount very clearly, so here is a list some of the more common and the harder-to-find car insurance savings. If you’re not getting every credit available, you are throwing money away.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles can avoid accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Theft Prevention System – Anti-theft and alarm systems can help prevent theft and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Sign Early and Save – Some insurance companies reward drivers for signing up prior to your current policy expiration. It can save you around 10%.
- Military Rewards – Being deployed with a military unit could be rewarded with lower premiums.
- Passive Restraints – Vehicles equipped with air bags or automatic seat belts can receive discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Memberships – Affiliation with a professional or civic organization could trigger savings on car insurance for Escalade ESV insurance.
- Employee of Federal Government – Being employed by or retired from a federal job could cut as much as 10% off for Escalade ESV insurance with select insurance companies.
- Homeowners Pay Less – Being a homeowner may earn you a small savings because maintaining a house requires personal responsibility.
- Bundle and Save – When you combine your home and auto insurance with one company you may earn 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Paperwork-free – A handful of insurance companies may give you up to $50 simply for signing online.
Consumers should know that most of the big mark downs will not be given to all coverage premiums. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. So when the math indicates you would end up receiving a 100% discount, car insurance companies aren’t that generous.
For a list of companies offering car insurance discounts, click here.
How to Get Insurance Comparison Quotes
Comparing insurance rates can be a daunting task if you don’t understand the most efficient way. You could spend the better part of a day talking about coverages with local insurance agents in your area, or you could use the web for quick rates.
All the larger companies enroll in a system where prospective buyers submit their information once, and at least one company returns a rated price determined by their information. This eliminates the need for form submissions to every company.
To access this free quoting program, click here (opens in new window).
The single downside to pricing coverage this way is you don’t know exactly which providers you will receive quotes from. So if you prefer to choose specific insurance companies to compare rates, we put together a list of insurance companies in your area. Click here for list of insurance companies.
Whichever method you choose, make darn sure you compare apples-to-apples information with every price quote. If your comparisons have differing limits it’s impossible to find the best deal for your Cadillac Escalade ESV.
It’s not one size fits all
When buying coverage, there isn’t really a one size fits all plan. Everyone’s situation is a little different.
Here are some questions about coverages that may help highlight whether or not you might need an agent’s assistance.
- Will I be non-renewed for getting a DUI or other conviction?
- When does my teenage driver need to be added to my policy?
- Do I need PIP coverage since I have good health insurance?
- What is the ISO rating for a 2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV?
- Will my vehicle be repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
- When can I cancel my policy?
- Is my cargo covered for damage or theft?
- What is high-risk coverage and where do I buy it?
- Should I buy full coverage?
- Am I covered if I crash into my own garage door?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you know they apply to you, you may need to chat with an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form. It only takes a few minutes and can provide invaluable advice.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Insurance coverages explained
Knowing the specifics of insurance aids in choosing appropriate coverage for your vehicles. The coverage terms in a policy can be impossible to understand and coverage can change by endorsement.
Liability insurance will cover damage or injury you incur to other’s property or people by causing an accident. It protects YOU from legal claims by others. It does not cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. Your policy might show limits of 100/300/100 which means $100,000 bodily injury coverage, a total of $300,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and property damage coverage for $100,000.
Liability can pay for claims like repair costs for stationary objects, loss of income, bail bonds and structural damage. How much liability coverage do you need? That is up to you, but you should buy as much as you can afford.
This pays for damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You first must pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims such as hail damage, damage from a tornado or hurricane, hitting a bird and falling objects. The most a insurance company will pay at claim time is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider dropping full coverage.
Coverage for medical payments
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage reimburse you for short-term medical expenses for things like nursing services, EMT expenses and hospital visits. The coverages can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. Medical payments and PIP cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants in addition to being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal injury protection coverage is not available in all states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Uninsured and underinsured coverage
This gives you protection when the “other guys” either have no liability insurance or not enough. This coverage pays for injuries to you and your family and also any damage incurred to your Cadillac Escalade ESV.
Since a lot of drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Collision insurance covers damage to your Escalade ESV from colliding with an object or car. A deductible applies and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage protects against things such as colliding with another moving vehicle, hitting a mailbox and driving through your garage door. This coverage can be expensive, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from lower value vehicles. Drivers also have the option to increase the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Save for a rainy day
In this article, we presented many ways to save on 2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV insurance. It’s most important to understand that the more rate quotes you have, the higher your chance of finding lower rates. You may be surprised to find that the most savings is with a lesser-known regional company.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, never buy poor coverage just to save money. Too many times, an accident victim reduced physical damage coverage and found out when filing a claim that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your aim should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best price while not skimping on critical coverages.
Low-cost insurance is attainable from both online companies in addition to many insurance agents, so you should compare both to get a complete price analysis. There are still a few companies who do not provide online quoting and many times these small insurance companies only sell through independent insurance agents.
- Understanding your Policy (NAIC.org)
- Neck Injury FAQ (iihs.org)
- Vehicle Size and Weight FAQ (iihs.org)
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)
- What does Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Cover? (Allstate)
- Choosing an Insurance Company (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Civic Insurance
- GMC Sierra Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Jeep Wrangler Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Ford Escape Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area